.dcm to STL

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

Reaction score
Hi DNL folk,

is there any software that can convert a dcm to stl ?

C

chooch0918

Reaction score
I haven't found anything. What are you trying to do? I've only been able to convert files to .STL via modelbuilder which is obviously limited depending on what you need.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
3shape dcm is proprietary. you can enable Design output as stl by manually changing the .dll in the control panel in Manufacturing prcesses to RawSTLOutput.dll

or if you are trying to get scans into stl, enable this by calling your 3shape supplier and asking them to enable it in your dongle.

C

chooch0918

Reaction score
3shape dcm is proprietary. you can enable Design output as stl by manually changing the .dll in the control panel in Manufacturing prcesses to RawSTLOutput.dll

Nice! I didn't know that.

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

Reaction score

or if you are trying to get scans into stl, enable this by calling your 3shape supplier and asking them to enable it in your dongle.
Luke do you change the dll in the directory in the windows explorer ? or in the control panel itself ?

C

cap_yk

Reaction score
@ WDL_Cali_Cad_Man

2cnt43p.png

in the control panel, in manufacturing processes you can select the output .DLL

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Dental Shaper will convert .dcm to .stl