CRob’s first foray into the dental CAD forum....

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I’m making exponential progress, it took me like 3 months to actually open the boxes and since that time I’ve successfully turned it on, connected to the internet, and registered for my first webinar. I think within 6 months or so I’ll have actually designed something.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
So the 3D mouse is like having a joystick for the camera so you can rotate the image around? It works in conjunction with the ordinary mouse?
This is the one I use 81F6F981-E182-4903-97A6-9BCFED81F7F9.jpeg

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
So the 3D mouse is like having a joystick for the camera so you can rotate the image around? It works in conjunction with the ordinary mouse?
It works separate from your mouse, it is used to pan/zoom/rotate/tilt the camera view around the object you're manipulating. Way better than the right-click/ drag combo you currently have

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Get a Spacemouse Pro. You'll have the shift, control, and other buttons right there ( and buttons for other short cuts) With the 3D controller in one hand and your standard mouse in the other, then you don't have to take a hand off to touch the keyboard.. Takes a little practice, then after that you'll wonder how you ever did with out it ...
SpacemousePro.jpg