Converting Sirona files to .stl

J

Justin Wright

Reaction score
I am looking for someone to convert Sirona Inlab files to .stl for a reasonable price. Currently, we are paying Infinident $15 per case, which seems pretty steep. We are running inlab version 4.2 and are trying to avoid buying any software from Sirona.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
$15 per case doesn't sound that unreasonable to stay as far from Sirona as possible. Just pass it along.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
$15 per case doesn't sound that unreasonable to stay as far from Sirona as possible. Just pass it along.
pretty sure is Infinident is Sirona. Anyone want to confirm that one?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score

I have no idea, but unless I'm doing tons of Sirona cases I'd rather just pay the $15 and not have to own their software

Restorationlab

Restorationlab

Reaction score
To my understanding Infinident is the outsource milling center for Sirona. I used to have a compact inLab mill and would occasionally send them files that I did not want to mill or to have NP copings printed.

M

mptz

Reaction score
what are the file extensions called lab what

B

bigbrush

Reaction score
Thats the Inlab-format, to open with Cad15 or higher software. i mean 4.xx works also.

M

MichaelB

Reaction score
I am looking for someone to convert Sirona Inlab files to .stl for a reasonable price. Currently, we are paying Infinident $15 per case, which seems pretty steep. We are running inlab version 4.2 and are trying to avoid buying any software from Sirona.

Are you just looking for someone to convert your .lab files into .stl files and send you the .stl files back? If so we may be able to do that for you.

J

Justin Wright

Reaction score
Are you just looking for someone to convert your .lab files into .stl files and send you the .stl files back? If so we may be able to do that for you.

Yes. I sent you a message.

A

AnAppleaDay

Reaction score
We're on 4.2 as well and apparently, the only way to upgrade to the "16" version is to buy equipment, which we don't want to do.
I had a case from an Omnicam doctor that we couldn't process (error message: failed to convert from RST to DXD) so we're looking for a way to avoid all this.

A

azura

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "MichaelB, post: 261241, miembro: 19452"]
¿Está buscando a alguien que convierta sus archivos .lab en archivos .stl y le envíe los archivos .stl? Si es así, podemos hacerlo por usted.
[/CITAR]
Saludos, hermano, ¿pueden ayudarme con la conversión de archivos .lab a stl?

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Infinident no longer exists, Sirona sold it to a private company that does milking, printing and file conversions.