conversion vita 3d to LAB colour space?

F

franksterling

Reaction score
hi!
i am a dentist and as probably most of my colleagues i have difficulties when taking tooth shades.
as i don't really want to spend thousands of pound on shade taking devices and know how to take proper photos and colour correct them i thought it should be not too difficult to analyse the tooth colour in photoshop.
i already found a conversion table of the vita classic shade guide into lab and rgb colour space but i realy would like to have the values for the vita 3d.
does anyone know these values?

regards

jens

C

ChrisR

Reaction score
I tell all of my doctors that have questions concerning the 3D Master shade guide to watch these videos. Vident.com It talks about everything that is incorporated into the 3D guide in detail. They have all seemed to find the video helpful. Not sure if they tell what the value of the shades are in this video as I have not watched it recently. Hope it helps

artemis25

artemis25

Reaction score
hi!
i am a dentist and as probably most of my colleagues i have difficulties when taking tooth shades.
as i don't really want to spend thousands of pound on shade taking devices and know how to take proper photos and colour correct them i thought it should be not too difficult to analyse the tooth colour in photoshop.
i already found a conversion table of the vita classic shade guide into lab and rgb colour space but i realy would like to have the values for the vita 3d.
does anyone know these values?

regards

jens

Hi
Can you write the rgb or lab color of vita clasic shade quide ?
Thanks