Clear light cured custom tray material

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Promotek sells clearlike light cure material,Primo Splint, in ~1cm round cylinders for splints. Tends to be a touch less than clear but should work for your description of need. Great article above which needs to be understood for sure.
Thank you!

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Wish I could be a fly on the wall

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have clear Triad .

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
One of my docs wants me to make a clear hard/soft stent so he can fill it with flowable composite and cure over patients existing teeth to test drive an opened vdo.
Who sells the materials to make that stent? I don't have a vacuformer so need something light curable. Thanks in advance.
Don't understand why he wants a hard/soft appliance for the composite. We make a clear essix quite often for temps which would be the same as what he is trying to do but without prepping. Not to complicated. Have one of your local friendly labs whip it out for you.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
astron clearsplint?

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Don't understand why he wants a hard/soft appliance for the composite. We make a clear essix quite often for temps which would be the same as what he is trying to do but without prepping. Not to complicated. Have one of your local friendly labs whip it out for you.
Soft intaglio for better precision