Changs Liquid and Katana zirconia

Z

ztech

Reaction score
It changes the structure of the Zr; the result is opacity. They warn to use it very sparingly so the change only happens on the surface. There are unintended consequences if rules aren't followed. As long as you know youre decreasing the strength of your crowns, blaze on.

Wait...'no distortion yet'?

Arent you the guy that started this thread because you were getting distortion?:confused:

Wasn't me, it was user Tehnic who started the thread, haven't had the distortion problem nor splitting that I have seen from others.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Wasn't me, it was user Tehnic who started the thread, haven't had the distortion problem nor splitting that I have seen from others.
Ahh. I guess I could have looked back and seen that.:confused:

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
We mix the white liquid with distilled water to control the strength. Havent gone beyond 50/50 though. Never had a problem.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Any suggestions of the brushes?

B

biodentalab

Reaction score
I am trying to buy and try this coloring liquid, or white opaque and could not locate who sells them...
Any help would appreciated!!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I still snicker when I see " Chang's liquid" in a post.

P

Pictodent-SW18

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just got myself one of these bottles, Changs White Plus. It's a light reddish liquid, haven't tested it yet and will use it on a crown on Ti-abutment. I can't see any warning signs on the bottle and in the photo on the website they're not wearing gloves? I don't intend to drink it, but isn't this the stuff that burned the other guy's skin or not?

Top Bottom