Can somebody mill this for me ?

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
This is a bar that was placed 30 years ago. I need a new " U " shaped like sleeve to go over this.There is no undercut to the bar and will need a f ew retention lugs on the lingual for the over denture. Thanks

Attachments

• 20180417_145109.jpg
    20180417_145109.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 20180417_145101.jpg
    20180417_145101.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 120
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
What material do you want milled?

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Some sort of metal. Non gold of course.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
O.K. Could someone school me here. I sorta thought this would be something easy. Does the soft where in "bars " or " partial " not allow for this ? Wouldn't this be the same as designing a zirconia denture over a bar ?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
O.K. Could someone school me here. I sorta thought this would be something easy. Does the soft where in "bars " or " partial " not allow for this ? Wouldn't this be the same as designing a zirconia denture over a bar ?
Not sure you mean?..."the soft" where in bars or partial not allow for what and what do you mean soft? Can you clarify for me.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Why not doing the case with a new bar, it will be way better than trying to make a framework over this. I understand cost wont be the same, but if you lost a lots of time trying to fit and do the second frame that will be probably inaccurate anyway, why not doing from start?

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
This was done over 30 years ago. Patient doesn't want a whole new setup at this point in her life.
Not sure you mean?..."the soft" where in bars or partial not allow for what and what do you mean soft? Can you clarify for me.
The 3shape or Exocad software./ modulus.