CAM for DWX-50

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
Hi

need to know the best priced cam software for dwx-50 , flexible for 5 axis milling strategies.

would appreciate any help.

MikeW

MikeW

Reaction score
Hi Mohammad,

SUM3D is easy to use and very optimized for the DWX-50. We have quite a few different resellers depending on your location. Message me your email and details and I can forward it to our office to find your regional reseller.

GO2cam

GO2cam

Reaction score
Hi,

GO2dental for Easy Shape is specific customized version of GO2dental for Roland milling machines.
It is open to any CAD software and is used to produce any kind of dental parts, including models, and compatible with any material.
GO2dental produces high precision parts and is recognized as the easiest to use dental CAM software.
We have several videos on our website too.
Contact me and i'll be glad to give you more informations.

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Do you want to do implant ?

You can do that with a small machine if you have the best camsoftware ....

I have what you need ...

;)

L

labtek

Reaction score
Hi

need to know the best priced cam software for dwx-50 , flexible for 5 axis milling strategies.

would appreciate any help.

This is a time when a reply of experiences from technicians on the job would be helpful. Anyone with real world experiences please reply, many of the questions that come up on here have been asked before in other threads and sometimes get lost in the shuffle, so replying again can only help provide more information to the one who asks the questions.

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Astra in the night on a small milling machine and WorkNc ! :)

I wait to see what can be done whith Sum3D and GO2dental …..

Show us your talent ! :cool:

DSCN8276.JPG

Laugh

EGE

EGE

Reaction score
Hi Mohammad, Im not a technician, I sell CAM software for dental technician. There are a few CAM software available for Roland and they are all different. Therefore, my suggestion is that you should not base your research on what is the "best price" , the cheapest one, but which one better answers to your needs. If that makes sense, pls contact us, we will talk about your needs, then show our solution and give our price. Your are welcome.

EGE

EGE

Reaction score
Sorry Mohammad, but I need to answer to French Cadman posting here, although this is not your concern. Cher French Cadman, it seems that you are happy about your Best french CAM software. Let me tell you that you are wrong. Not only that your software is no more French, but that you are not entitled to say that it is the best unless you : 1 have tested another one, 2. that you have a clear definition of what you mean by Best. Anything you might say without having proved that you have tested other software and for what purpose is just ...hmm..just like pissing against the wind.
I would be happy to give you the opportunity to test the only French CAM software, GO2dental and then I will listen to your posts.
Contact me.

Eric Gerval

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
I show my work and the result, that's what dental technicians appreciate before buying the wind ….
The wind doesn't turn the milling machine …
Do the same and we will compare …

Juste des résultats ! Trop de BLABLA, j'ai donné déjà …. :)

Excellente journée !

Last edited:
M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
Hi Mohammad, Im not a technician, I sell CAM software for dental technician. There are a few CAM software available for Roland and they are all different. Therefore, my suggestion is that you should not base your research on what is the "best price" , the cheapest one, but which one better answers to your needs. If that makes sense, pls contact us, we will talk about your needs, then show our solution and give our price. Your are welcome.

thank you for your offer
i am waiting for a quote for DWX50 , so far i did not get a good offer yet.
however, i am still in love with that machine and would be happy to have an idea about the cam software you have.

and yes low price is important to me, because i can get VHF5x with its cam software, and M1 5x from Zircon Zhan with their own cam software, for a very good prices, and i trust those machines too.

its right i need a little flexible 5x cam software compatible with DWX50, but fore sure i don't need it to calculate a brain surgery toolbath for an ant.

please PM me with what solution you have, and the price-reward ratio yo got.

thank you

A

aqdental

Reaction score
;)[/QUOTE]
Astra in the night on a small milling machine and WorkNc ! :)

I wait to see what can be done whith Sum3D and GO2dental …..

Show us your talent ! :cool:

DSCN8276.JPG

Hi FCM, what machine ? Result looks terrific !

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you can run Delcam on DWX50. two more weeks and i'm going to talk to some folks about it in person.

EGE

EGE

Reaction score
here is some parts we milled on a DWX-50, sorry for photo quality
w168sj.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2028.JPG