Burs for e.max

K

Kan

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

What burs do you use for milling your e.max CADs? I know diamond burs, but I mean the brand... a link to their site would be great help!

Thanks a lot!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
You forgot to mention what mill? Some companies only make grinder for one or two machines.

K

Kan

Reaction score
You forgot to mention what mill? Some companies only make grinder for one or two machines.

It's a generic milling unit and it's not one of these common brands. It uses a 6mm shank. So as long as the bur company has the dimansions/measurements for the burs, the company should be able to add to the bur library.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Gotcha.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MikeW

MikeW

Reaction score
Hi Kan,

Try reaching out to Kary Langer from Sierra Dental Tools. They make tools that are unsurpassed in quality in the USA market.
Here is a link to their site with contact information: http://www.sierradentaltool.com/contacts.htm

They are a bit more expensive but with tools, you get what you pay for.

- Mike Webb

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
i would agree with MikeW sierra tools is a great company. they carry a wide range of tools and are willing to fabricate specific tools for your machine if you have all proper dimensions(tool length, tool width, how many flutes if any,cutting length, and what type of tool you needed "carbide or diamond" and what material trying to mill) you will obviously pay a little extra for custom tools and their stock tools are a little more pricey but they definately last the longest. Think Sagemax gets their tools from sierra. I could be mistaken and if so please someone correct me cause i dont want to post false data

Top Bottom