BIG THANK YOU TO ***

C

charles007

Reaction score
Lately my fits have been loose and ready to use this scanner as a doorstop to kick, or sell to Troy.. lol.
I called Scott for help after 6pm today and he gladly got on Teamviewer to help even though I didn't buy my Medit scanner from him. Even though he had several more calls to make after hours, he didn't hesitate to help me. Within seconds practically, Scott noticed the scan complexity was set to low and data density to low....errrrrrrr Obviously this happened when the new 5057 update was installed, which they did have problems in the installation and had to reinstall the following day. I do remember the settings were set correctly months ago. In the past several weeks I kept changing my gap settings thinking that was the problem. lol

Just wanted to give a Big Shout Out to Scott for saving my ass in a huge way. These loose fits have been driving me nuts these past weeks and causing me to lose zirconia cases to nasty pfms. lol It was also driving me nuts finishing metal again.. Just glad I can still cast very thin..

Thank you Scott, your da man, and 7' tall in my eyes. :)
Charles

labman01

labman01

Reaction score
Scott is the man.
Glad I bought my identica blue from him.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
charles007,,, Lately my fits have been loose and ready to use this scanner as a doorstop to kick, or sell to Troy.. lol.

Hey watch it I resemble that,,,I mean resent that remark! Already have a doorstop,,,,,,,That's why I bought from Scott,,,,LOL

I called Scott for help after 6pm today and he gladly got on Teamviewer to help even though I didn't buy my Medit scanner from him. Even though he had several more calls to make after hours, he didn't hesitate to help me. Within seconds practically, Scott noticed the scan complexity was set to low and data density to low....errrrrrrr

He's helpful and knowledgeable, he knows his stuff. That's why I bought from Scott

Obviously this happened when the new 5057 update was installed, which they did have problems in the installation and had to reinstall the following day. I do remember the settings were set correctly months ago. In the past several weeks I kept changing my gap settings thinking that was the problem. lol

He being available to answer a call...That's why I bought from Scott.

Just wanted to give a Big Shout Out to Scott for saving my ass in a huge way. These loose fits have been driving me nuts these past weeks and causing me to lose zirconia cases to nasty pfms. lol It was also driving me nuts finishing metal again.. Just glad I can still cast very thin..

Im sure he was glad to help,,,,Thats why I bought from Scott

Thank you Scott, your da man, and 7' tall in my eyes. :)
Charles

That's why you shoulda bought from Scott,,,,,,,Get off your knees! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just kidding guys, much respect but couldn't resist, it just evolved....:D

Last edited:
dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
WOOP WOOP! Shout out Scotty.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Yes , thanks Scott for helping Charles overcome his uncontrollable fits.:)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
...oh and Charles, you're not nuts.

You're a dental tech...:D

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You guys are going to blow his reputation as a complete a-hole if you keep it up. Lol

I've p.m'ed him with some really noob questions regarding file conversion and such. He always replied respectfully and patiently and the free education was greatly appreciated.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Stay away from the Tokyo Sandblaster.

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
That's awesome Charles! I might not agree with him on all things, but he does go above and beyond to help people out. So I told my friend who is looking to get into the scanner market to give him a call. Even though I'm a 3Shape guy, Scott is an Exocad guy. My friend wasn't to keen on paying $2400 a year on fees, so I told him about Scott and his Medit scanner.
See that Scott, I'm pushing my friend away from 3Shape and into your hands.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Stay away from the Tokyo Sandblaster.
Damn, I should have known better than to google that.
I'm really beginning to appreciate the sheltered life I've led here in Vermont.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
I'm scared...should I or shouldn't I?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Now on to the Cleveland steamer.......LOL. That's a new one also.