Bego's Laser Printing

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a CrCo frame from Bego that is laser printed? they're claiming it's available in arches soon also.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have seen their samples but I have only tried their cad/cast.

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a CrCo frame from Bego that is laser printed? they're claiming it's available in arches soon also.

I'll let you know tomorrow. I was using argens but turn around is too slow. Bego says 72hrs so we'll see.
IV

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
I'll let you know tomorrow. I was using argens but turn around is too slow. Bego says 72hrs so we'll see.
IV

Well, I was pleasantly suprised to get the first coping back today! Tuesday 3:00pm. Sent the file out Friday at 2:30 (cut off is 3:30) Monday was a holiday. Fit is perfect! $19.95 for coping....$25 for shipping. Bit steep for one but it was a test run...once I start sending in bulk orders savings will be huge. It was Wirobond C+ by the way SLM produced (CAD/Cast is same turn around). 4 tenths all the way except where I added for support.
Happy Scanning/Milling/Printing!
Life just got a little bit better!
IV

T

treehouse

Reaction score
Got a flyer in the mail, it says if you bring a model with up to 3 units to Chicago, they will scan, design and mail you back the NP framework or coping for free. And they state that it will be in your lab on Tuesday the 28th. Gonna give it a shot.

A

ALPHA

Reaction score
Think BEGO is nice to work with... Ryan and Jessica are always helpful and reachable with there is a Q....

S

Sparky

Reaction score
I have done quite a few single copings and long span bridges with BEGO - I agree - I am amazed by the fit - but the pricing for shipping is less here in the US.

Well, I was pleasantly suprised to get the first coping back today! Tuesday 3:00pm. Sent the file out Friday at 2:30 (cut off is 3:30) Monday was a holiday. Fit is perfect! $19.95 for coping....$25 for shipping. Bit steep for one but it was a test run...once I start sending in bulk orders savings will be huge. It was Wirobond C+ by the way SLM produced (CAD/Cast is same turn around). 4 tenths all the way except where I added for support.
Happy Scanning/Milling/Printing!
Life just got a little bit better!
IV

A

AaronR

Reaction score
Just wanted to share laser melted coping's by Argen turn-around time: It is 72 hours for us , at Argen, as well but our cut off is 3pm PT and it ships in 24 hours so it arrives the morning of day 3.

For example, if an stl file is sent to Argen prior to 3pm PT on a Tuesday, the frame(s) will be returned to the client by Thursday morning.
If the stl file is sent after 3pm PT on Tuesday, the frame(s) will be returned to the client by Friday.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Just wanted to share laser melted coping's by Argen turn-around time: It is 72 hours for us , at Argen, as well but our cut off is 3pm PT and it ships in 24 hours so it arrives the morning of day 3.

For example, if an stl file is sent to Argen prior to 3pm PT on a Tuesday, the frame(s) will be returned to the client by Thursday morning.
If the stl file is sent after 3pm PT on Tuesday, the frame(s) will be returned to the client by Friday.

What is your unit price and what is your shipping cost?

A

AaronR

Reaction score
rkm rdt, please contact Argen Customer Service for more information about unit and shipping costs :) The phone number is 1-800-255-5524.

Top Bottom