Looking for Lab Dental Technician Needed for Scanning, 3D Printing, and Laser Sintering in Chrome

D

Denttt

Reaction score
Hello,

I am in need of a dental technician to whom I can send my stone molds. These molds need to be scanned and the STL file sent back to me so that I can design on it. I would then send back the design to be printed in castable resin, and if possible, laser-sintered in chrome.

Please contact me on [email protected]

Best regards,
Daniel Kriström
Group Eleven Studios

D

Denttt

Reaction score
I may add that I am actually located in Stockholm, Sweden, but I have numerous clients in the US. However, I don't have a lab facility to produce everything.

Best regards,
Daniel

S

Salma

Reaction score
Hello,
I have sent you an email please check.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
I may add that I am actually located in Stockholm, Sweden, but I have numerous clients in the US. However, I don't have a lab facility to produce everything.

Best regards,
Daniel
if your volume is high enough you would probably be better off getting yourself at least the scanner part and then outsource the printing or sintering. Although now you could get a scanner and a decent 3D printer for under 20k, probably even cheaper.

D

Denttt

Reaction score
if your volume is high enough you would probably be better off getting yourself at least the scanner part and then outsource the printing or sintering. Although now you could get a scanner and a decent 3D printer for under 20k, probably even cheaper.
Thank you for your information! But I believe it will take too long to transport molds from the US to Sweden instead of sending them to someone who can scan them in the US, where the molds are sent from :)

Top Bottom