ARUM 5X200

W

WILONCE

Reaction score
Hi y'all. hope you are healthy during these days... I'm doing some research about ARUM 5X200 MACHINE, i wanna know if anyone over here has the same machine to discuss some topics about tools' worktime.

Regards

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
which materials and tools in particular ?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you should contact your CAM provider, they should be able to provide you an estimate of the life of the tools if you are using the tools sold by the same cam provider.

F

funkyfester

Reaction score
Yes we have the arum 5x200 what cam software are you using?

W

WILONCE

Reaction score
Yes we have the arum 5x200 what cam software are you using?
HI, I use Hyperdent. How's been your experience with your machine? unfortunately our local dealer is such an awful nightmare and their tech support is crap :(

F

funkyfester

Reaction score
HI, I use Hyperdent. How's been your experience with your machine? unfortunately our local dealer is such an awful nightmare and their tech support is crap :(
Not pleased with it to be honest. Cannot mill glass ceramic blocks without it snapping brand new tools straight away had 3 different strategies made to try. Still keeps doing it. Manages to do hybrid ceramic ok though. Some of the implant connections are loose have to keep getting them modified as I want them perfect. Tech support by the supplier has been fantastic though if anything is needed they do it straight away.

W

WILONCE

Reaction score
Not pleased with it to be honest. Cannot mill glass ceramic blocks without it snapping brand new tools straight away had 3 different strategies made to try. Still keeps doing it. Manages to do hybrid ceramic ok though. Some of the implant connections are loose have to keep getting them modified as I want them perfect. Tech support by the supplier has been fantastic though if anything is needed they do it straight away.
oh, i feel you, i'm using this machine for crco and ti and it happens the opposite, the implant connection do not fit properly. Korean system has a template for this but most of the times, the result is a loose implant connection so instead of using that strategy, i prefer to use a brand new tool and mill again the interface toolpath, same for screwchannels. Unfortunately the local dealer is located in another city and they have the calibration kit. i think those issues can be fixed with a calibration, but they are asking for money to this service, like 3.000 usd. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
oh, i feel you, i'm using this machine for crco and ti and it happens the opposite, the implant connection do not fit properly. Korean system has a template for this but most of the times, the result is a loose implant connection so instead of using that strategy, i prefer to use a brand new tool and mill again the interface toolpath, same for screwchannels. Unfortunately the local dealer is located in another city and they have the calibration kit. i think those issues can be fixed with a calibration, but they are asking for money to this service, like 3.000 usd. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Hey @WILONCE ! Congratulations!
Party
You're out of probationary moderation and now all your posts will up viewable to everyone as soon as you see them.

You can now also start PM Conversations, look up a the top right where the notifications bell is, the envelope to the left is where you start those.

You can now also upload images directly by clicking on the image that looks like a landscape l just left of the smiley face selector.