Anyone play Rugby?

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
Back in 1985 I made Springbok Rugby wing Ray Mordt's mouthgaurd . SouthAfrican and Rhodesian Rugby hero

T

ToothWizard

Reaction score
Played in 1987-1989 for Louisiana State University. Some of the best times in my college life.

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
I played for 10 years from '85 to '95...... played for Southern Illinois University from '90 to '92. Great times, Great memories, Great friends I have still today from all those years. Scrum Half I was....

Badgerdental

Badgerdental

Reaction score
yeah we do here in New Zealand. Actually, I think we won a pretty significant trophy just last year, mmm, yes thats it, the World Cup I believe.

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
2nd row, flanker, and backs. 29 years of it - had to stop due to injuries and not being able to work.
Good times :)

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
The hooligans game played by gentlemen - no police needed at rugby opposing supporters can sit side by side and players listen to the ref
Number 13 myself - dislocated my shoulder a few times in the end -
Gotta respect those Kiwis - They leave the girlie jobs like being Prime Minister to the girls while the boys take care of rugby. If the team looses they change the govt at the next elections.
Dan Carter - possibly the best player ever? Brad Thorn possibly the nicest bloke . Springbok supporter myself tho

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Scrum-half and half back, 75-79, Cracked solar plexus...still hurts. LOL

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
I've always wanted to. My town has a team(not pro's or anything) but I've never tried out for it. I'm big enough, but just don't have time. Would it be worth my time trying out?

K

KatieKosty

Reaction score
High school girls rugby champion 2002. Definitely worth your time, Shane!

Badgerdental

Badgerdental

Reaction score
You certainly look big enough fella, depends on whether you can take your football without being padded up to the hilt. Boks are an awesome rugby nation too, amazing players and tradition

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
I've always wanted to. My town has a team(not pro's or anything) but I've never tried out for it. I'm big enough, but just don't have time. Would it be worth my time trying out?

If that's you in the picture then you're big enoug, you'd definitely put a hurt on someone. Just remember it goes both ways. I've known players who have died, suffered broken necks or ended up paralysed back in the day.