R

Rolltide

Reaction score
Any thots on miyo stain system

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
This may be of help, especially post# 8.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Miyo is great stuff but our new system is Suprano, its by far the best system on the market today

D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
Miyo is great stuff but our new system is Suprano, its by far the best system on the market today
Interesting. Could you give us some of why you say it’s the best? What makes it better than miyo?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
John, are you also using the press ceramic?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It looks a little pricey, along with all the kits, including bleach?
Granted, there are a lot of shades and options, though.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Do you need to buy the whole kit like Jensen makes you or you can pick and choose?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Good point millennium, to be able to buy 1/2 dozen shades individually to check it out, would be nice.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
They were (are still?) that way with their porcelain kits as well.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
So my take is that all the other systems claim to be a liquid ceramic. What I like about the Suprano system is you can actually treat it more like composite and use it like a paste OR a liquid. The most amazing thing is that it doesn't muddy up the optics and you can really obtain DEPTH with the layers. As many of you may know my lab does a bunch of full arch Zi but we still do tooth born restorations. In the past to get the esthetics my clients demanded we needed to do a micro cutback even on the ML to get the best esthetics. Today with Suprano we can use high strength ZI do a tiny bit of green state coloring and then use Suprano and get really nice poly chromatic restorations or at the very least the ILLUSION of poly chromatic restorations..

The material is versatile, its just as good on EMAX and we have yet to find a product that has the matching color to the Anaxdent line of composites we use on our PMMA prototypes.

Buy the system its worth the money and will make your restorations pop with little to no learning curve.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Or, just go back to using more InSync. That was one of the things I appreciated regarding one of the latest Lab Day webinars J. Choi gave. That he mentioned he uses MiYO on a smooth surface to get his color and effects, then does a thin overlay of Structure to get his surface texture and morphology. That way he doesn't fill it in or get puddling using MiYO on top of an already contoured surface.

80% of my surface staining is with InSync for that reason. I can put it on lighter and thinner without puddling or filling in of my texture on either a facially layered or monolithic restoration, without using Structure.

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I did find out that you can order shades individually, as well as they can put together a couple of samples to try. They understand as labs we would want to try it out first, and not hold us into buying full kits.

I'm expecting a call back from someone more in the know, but this is what the kind gentleman at the front desk of anaxDent said.

edit:sp

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It's nice when you receive good customer service.

It helps us want to work with them all the more, especially if they have good products.
It's also to their benefit as far as the reputation they want to be known for in this Forum, Facebook etc. age.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I did find out that you can order shades individually, as well as they can put together a couple of samples to try. They understand as labs we would want to try it out first, and not hold us into buying full kits.

I'm expecting a call back from someone more in the know, but this is what the kind gentleman at the front desk of anaxDent said.

edit:sp
i will give them a call today. thank you sir