AG Introduces New MUST SEE CAD CAM Lineup

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Was included in a new massive product launch meeting with Amann Girrbach. WOW, probably the most aggressive, most comprehensive new product launch since I’ve been in DT, 1973. A near complete redesign of existing machines and some new incredible innovations. I will be posting blogs to give more updates over the next few weeks. But here is a short list. This all new product line is the “DNA” and uses the old product names, Motion 2, Mikro 4 etc.

• Scanners Map 400; 2X speed with processing done in the background and easy separation of scan and design stations.

• Mills, are also much faster. AG has added a 750 KW, 100K RPM spindle to the motion 2.

• A new dry 5 Axis very affordable Mikro. Again faster than ever

• A faster 4 Axis Mikro

• A new Micro IC for milling ceramics. This mill has some new IP that mills e.max blue block in 15 minutes, saves tools and is really precise. This is really more cutting than grinding. Incidentally this new mill strategy will be included in the new Motion 2 mills as well. Untitled.jpg
What this system now includes really requires any lab considering a CAD CAM purchase to check out these innovative products.

Attachments

• Untitled copy.jpg
    Untitled copy.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 31
N

NYJHL

Reaction score
off topic, will AG support authentic straumann abutment milling?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
off topic, will AG support authentic straumann abutment milling?
This is still in the works. There will be additional "authentic" Ti blanks from other implant manufacturers as well.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
thats just what we need. a buyout from Scheiny.

i'll finally have my solid gold house and rocket car.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
They already own Bob and Sam. Who's next?
So sorry, they don't own Sam and I. We are having a great time, learning so much. We are just going to help make them the best ever:) And it's really all about you guys.

cipro

cipro

Reaction score
What about the prices, are they comparable to the existing ones?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i dont know about you but it shoudlnt take the power of an earth mover to grind a few soft zircon blanks and soft grade 5 ti.

according to google, 750KW is 1005 Horsepower.

lol

u serious? that kind of power is a half dozen cement mixers. its the kind of power Benny had trying to kill Quaid with the giant drill in Total Recall.

the electrical costs to run this thing alone... the grid workers will need to connect you directly to the nuke.

this is absurd

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Any speed upgrade for map 300 scanners or motion 1? Any upgrades at all for this software this year? Mind updates are so far behind exocad builds.. :rolleyes:

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Any speed upgrade for map 300 scanners or motion 1? Any upgrades at all for this software this year? Mind updates are so far behind exocad builds.. :rolleyes:
Not to my knowledge.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
What about the prices, are they comparable to the existing ones?
MSRP is up some but with the added speed, robustness and everything else they have added I think the ROI is better than ever.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
thanks bob. that was a hilarious typo that had me rolling laughing for hours.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
So glad I made you all so happy through my ignorance.
With 750KW we could probably mill an entire disc in 2 minutes.

Top Bottom