3shape IVOCLAR pricing

Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
once again about fixtures! You want to scan waxup bridge on 3 shape? fugget about it! or pay extra 500-600 Euro for waxup fixture! need to scan articulated models? another extra fixtre 500-600 E. Multydie? - 425 E! need to scan abutments? BUY fixture !
all of them goes with Medit for FREE !

Last edited:
shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
I scan wax-ups all the time without the fixture. Works perfect. Also scan articulated models without the fixture, perfect occlusion.

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, there is a real thing called a "license transfer fee". This is around $6000-$7000 for the person who bought a used 3shape scanner.

Do not get this cornfused with the regular yearly license fee. This has been discussed on here many many times Shane.

I did not just pull that out of my 455.

If your model is held with only putty, then it is sloppy to keep pulling out the model from scanner, playing with it, and putting it back into chamber and hoping it is in same position.

Using a well-engineered vise-fixture eliminated this potential error.

Maybe this is what Vazoline is talking about?

Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
Yes, but it another 500 dollars or more? Each!

GAP

GAP

Reaction score
You sound too much like a cry-baby that can't come up with something to fix your own issues. LOL

Sorry, but I just have to say that. If can not find/make up something then you are NOT being a true Dental Tech. Use your brain Sir!

I just thought everyone should know that Scott sent me a PM apologizing for these comments.

In it, he stated he's having a rough day as he just discovered he suffered from micropenis. And to make up for it, he is adamant about having those big, thick, tall, shiny scanners in his lab. And why it was so difficult for him to sell the short, stubby blue light medits (<---click)
Scott asked me to promise not to tell, but I thought it important others knew Scott isn't as big a d!ck as he often comes off.

Apology accepted my friend

img_identica01.gif

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice! Thank you sir.

Glad to see you have a sense of humor, but please allow me to show you how it is done.....

Now, go play with your Silly Putty®....

Silly-Putty-Duty.png

Last edited:
P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Bob, if you have something to add to this conversation, then by all means go for it!

It would be more effictive than just clicking on dislike for all my posts.

You can do that until you are Medit-Blue in the face, does not phase me One little bit and adds nothing to the thread.

Why don't you just step in and correct any mis-information I have posted.

That would be the best thing for you at this point.....

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh, I'm guessing Bob is a 3shape reseller?

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he will chime in, or maybe he is just happy with clicking on dislike all day long?

Bob @ CAP I was referring to.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Huh I didn't know there was a dislike button.

Lol never heard of suffering from "micropenis", maybe you can order some of those male enhancement pills they advertise on the radio.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Huh I didn't know there was a dislike button.

Lol never heard of suffering from "micropenis", maybe you can order some of those male enhancement pills they advertise on the radio.

I tried those. They made all my other organs bigger too. So proportionately speaking, I'm right back where I started.:banghead:

GAP

GAP

Reaction score

unfortunately, Scotts case is too severe.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
He must have been in Vegas when he started all this!
Nope but does the DLOAC count?

I did see one chick I considered hot there but she was selling PMMA disks for $179 bucks from Merz and I lost interest.

R

rljdl

Reaction score
So now I'm in freak out mode after this frickin thread! I can get a slightly used 3shape d700 for $19,000 total, no $7000 for license transfer. I would say I'm an advanced user of 3shape, I can design absolutely beautiful crowns that match the mouth, I know all the capabilities it has and when to use them effectively. Making abutments is a breeze. If I buy this 3shape, no learning curve and I'm off.

The medit SE and exocad makes better sense in all other aspects. I can purchase from the ever friendly SCott of Primus for $16,900. I would then have to buy a computer to go with it...I'm assuming $2000. So out the door, it's even with the d700 but brand new.
If you can scan a panadent or stratos articulated model...then I'm in love
Seem like the software should be good enough for what I need to last 3-5 years without buying the $1000 upgrade, saving me $6-10,000. I love that I could sell it if I wanted something different without a license transfer fee.
Vazone says the model holders come with the scanner free? Is this right Scott?
What I don't like is the fact I will have to learn exocad. From watching all the videos I can find, it seems like a lot of wasted movements going back and forth across the screen to adjust the tool you are using. 3shape has this but seems to have more use of each tool while your cursor is on the tooth. I can't decide if I like any of the morphology, occlusal anatomy i've seen either. I have scanned and designed maybe 4-6 crowns over a year and a half ago with this system and noticed that it isn't anywhere near as user friendly and simple as 3shape. This worries me.
So overall, upfront I pay the same (a little more work on my end to go out and buy my own computer and make sure it is set with right components for exocad). I will save when adding abutment software and not having to pay yearly upgrade fee if I don't want it, therefor the system is truly mine and not "leased." And I can sell it whenever I want without a re****ulous transfer fee.
I just don't want to re-learn
Final opinions please!! And fast!!!
@charles007, you really switching to 3shape? Why? Buying mill from Bob at CAP?
Jason @NicelyMKV, you really getting the d900? If so why?
And scott @primus, try to tone down the a55hole aproach if replying, eh? Maybe you can sweeten the deal with some wax printing insentives and shipping?:)