Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I'll trust you, Sevan...but just in case, what's your "crisis line" phone #? :D

kristian

kristian

Reaction score
Not knowing how it works...does 3Shape look for and install minor updates in between build updates in the background, and this is how we get the occasional errors?
I don't *think* so, if they did, they could have rolled in the fix that way. This issue also affects tons of different software suites and versions. I'm kind of baffled as to how this actually happened.

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
I don't *think* so, if they did, they could have rolled in the fix that way. This issue also affects tons of different software suites and versions. I'm kind of baffled as to how this actually happened.

I know how. Exocad Hackers. Down with 3SHAPE SOCIETY. They're an unruly bunch.

mr-robot.jpg

Download patch
Turn off all 3shape software
Run patch
Restart fixed!

https://www.hightail.com/download/dDZIRE9qRndvQnRwdmNUQw

Thanks Sevan!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Just ran the patch. No 3Shape pop up error, or the Windows USB error I was also getting.

patch.JPG

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Exocad hackers eh?

First Hillary, now 3 Shape.

th

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
RUSSIA!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
If you're getting any of these type of errors through your first scan after applying the update, close 3Shape and restart your pc (for the 2nd time). It took care of it for me. In my case I deleted the whole file I was getting the errors with, restarted, and recreated the order, no problems this time through.

error 2.JPG

edit: maybe I spoke to soon. In re-creating another order, I still get a couple of the pop up errors. I just hit ok, then spacebar and can continue.

Last edited:
kristian

kristian

Reaction score
For those in a server/client setup, do you run the patch exe in your workstations too?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
If you're getting any of these type of errors through your first scan after applying the update, close 3Shape and restart your pc (for the 2nd time). It took care of it for me. In my case I deleted the whole file I was getting the errors with, restarted, and recreated the order, no problems this time through.

View attachment 25122

edit: maybe I spoke to soon. In re-creating another order, I still get a couple of the pop up errors. I just hit ok, then spacebar and can continue.

WPT figured it out. Somehow I had two running versions of Scanit, or scan server running in the system tray that was hidden, that I didn't see.
So, everything seems to be back to Abby Normal for me :) You can all go to lunch now :)

kristian

kristian

Reaction score
My machines finally stopped working too, so I had to do this in the middle of the workday.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

WPT said the same thing, they didn't have any idea how it happened, and that it was world wide.

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
so, we're still good here but I'm running 2014. Anyone out there on 2014 that had this issue?

kristian

kristian

Reaction score
Purely guesswork: some software certification somewhere expired and no one noticed until it was too late

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
so, we're still good here but I'm running 2014. Anyone out there on 2014 that had this issue?
If your running on 2014 you would of had any issues, cause 2014 runs only on scan it restoration, scanitdental was the issue. People with a d9xx series or lower could of just switched their scan software over to scanitrestoration and would of been able to work till the patch was released. It mainly effected all d1000 and d2000 systems the most. My 2014 2.9.9.5 is still solid with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

kristian

kristian

Reaction score
Looks like similar certificate time bomb is in TRIOS systems too. Update before Saturday or they will fail too.

The update isn't out yet from what I can tell, but we'll probably hear more from 3Shape today.

kristian

kristian

Reaction score
The TRIOS update is live now, and can be run via regular TRIOS update interface within the application.

Top Bottom