"No Elements Defined" error on 3Shape order form

P

Pipes

Reaction score
Hello everyone - I'm getting an issue when I export a Trios case from my 3Shape Trios Inbox computer (Standalone install) to another 3Shape computer. Before it was working fine, but recently I set up the case on my 3Shape Trios inbox computer and everything looks fine, I export it to a folder, then import to another 3Shape computer and when I try to modify the order form, it shows "no elements defined" and all the options on the right are greyed out.
Both computers are running same version of 3Shape (2019) and this has worked fine until a couple weeks ago, any ideas?

Also, the reason I have this setup (going from standalone 3shape to separate client/server 3shape) is because in the past, when I set up 3Shape Communicate Inbox on a server/client setup, it would distribute the Trios cases to different server/clients seemingly randomly (rather than being able to see all Trios cases in the inbox of all server/clients at the same time). Do you know if this issue has been fixed in newer versions? last time I checked was probably version 2017.

Thanks!