3shape 2014 2.9.9.5

Adigitalsmile

Adigitalsmile

Reaction score
That looks like how the library is setup in the arch form with the teeth. Should be able to go into smile library and correct that. So you don't have to fight with it each case.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
He was saying it was with multiple libraries though. Seems more than just a quick library fix.

Smithwick0208

Smithwick0208

Reaction score
Wow...thanks 3Shape! Thanks for releasing things like usual! Letting the end user figure out all of your mistakes in stead of

testing them. Just put it out there and let the real world put up with the headaches of your software...I could go on!!!
well, in their defense, no one was really using this version. We decided to beta test.

Smithwick0208

Smithwick0208

Reaction score
I get the same thing but its library dependent.
I'm rebuilding the library to see what happens. I think some files may have messed up when updating. I noticed today that one of the teeth was missing now, but was in there in 2013.

Smithwick0208

Smithwick0208

Reaction score
The problem is tooth size dependent. We don't have a problem with the proposals on temp cases, because the preps are proportional. When it's an implant case, the proposal is whack!

O

Ogiku

Reaction score
have the minimum thickness option missing in an full contour-coping pontic-coping bridge combo. Because of that I can not save the design.
CoolhandLuke showed me a way around, thx.
Now to find the option in the settings is a different question.

Beside that 2.9.9.5 seems fine so far.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
that you sascha ?

O

Ogiku

Reaction score
yup, thought I will need a big portion of support from all the people here and you. lol

Edward123

Edward123

Reaction score
View attachment 16946
That's how the proposals are coming up. Teeth different sizes, smooshed together, etc.

I've seen this in 9.5 also but only with some of the library teeth. Have you tried selecting different teeth before moving forward? That seemed to work for me when that kind of mess showed up.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I get quite a few errors trying to design PMMA temps on un prepped models (but this could be lack of exp)
Abutments of all types have worked flawlessly with the exception of Nobel... I get an error that I've exceeded the minimum thickness by -5.8mm