3D designing in 3D

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Anyone remebe4 these things? 3m true def 3D glasses for their 3D hi def images. Well found 4 pairs and decided to design 3shape with them. Man my eyes hurt! The worst type of 3S glasses ever. uploadfromtaptalk1466635827440.jpg

Got me seeing upside down now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
thanks mr delorean

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I had them things they never really worked and 3m was all like this is the future

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Oculus made me dizzy like h3ll...:confused:

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I was more interested in the ceiling and light, and the room layout. I like the arched windows.
The only 3d glasses I've used are the ones in my case, that came with DVDs, like I got with my Vincent Price House of Wax 3d DVD, and were both black lenses.

C

ConCAD

Reaction score
It's funny, we just had a doctor start sending us 3M cases. It is such a cumbersome system. What IOS are you getting most of your digital cases from? We only have one office sending us trios scans, but those are my favorite to work on.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
lol..pretty good @6:05 too, with Dogsmoke. Another interesting find by rkm :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Anyone remebe4 these things? 3m true def 3D glasses for their 3D hi def images. Well found 4 pairs and decided to design 3shape with them. Man my eyes hurt! The worst type of 3S glasses ever. View attachment 22151

Got me seeing upside down now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
At least you can watch NASA's 3d output from the Nevada Rover, I mean Mars Rover.