360Imaging software

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Hi!

Can somebody give me information about the 360 Imaging implant guide software? What are the pros and cons? How many implant manufacturers are supported? How is the support? How is it possible to show planning to doctor?

Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I haven't used it for several years, but at the time it was pretty advanced. All popular implant libraries available(not sure about Euro versions),but if my memory serves, you had to purchase them in groups or separately. I think the software has remote viewer capabilities built in.
I never tried the guide design portion. It was just becoming available when I moved on to a different planning software.
The previous owners had a demo version available.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
What planning software are you currently using?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Exoplan Matera version, you should ve able to use Plovdiv at least and possibly Galway if it's been officially released.

Guide Mia is very capable software, but could use a GUI update from the windows 98 look. GM can do pretty much whatever you need. The developer was/is a very forward thinker. A version of Team Viewer is attached, but I am not sure if it is strictly for tech supporting the end user or if you could have a surgeon online while planning.

I just use encrypted text messaging service with screenshots of slices and different views then make
changes live with the surgeon that way. If it is a difficult case, I invite them over to the lab and the case is planned that way.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Who are you trusting for ecrypted SMS?