3-4-5 implant bridge on implants 3-4 mm deep in gums

• Thread starter prestige.dental
  • Start date
prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
How will this be made in your lab

)Screws destined to implant level ( non engaging tibases)

2) screw retained abutment level ( 2-connect, multi unit abutments)

3) cementable bridge on stock abutments

4) cementable bridge on custom Tit abutments

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
And do you need angle correction at the implant level?
LCM

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
How will this be made in your lab

)Screws destined to implant level ( non engaging tibases)

2) screw retained abutment level ( 2-connect, multi unit abutments)

3) cementable bridge on stock abutments

4) cementable bridge on custom Tit abutments

5) whatever the customer prescribes on the Rx...

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Zircon on ti glue base , cemented zircon on top 90 %

Screws destined to implant level ( non engaging tibases) 10 %

always everything with individual emergence profile

CreativeTech

CreativeTech

Reaction score
Cement pfm bridge on custom Ti abutments.

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Zircon on ti glue base , cemented zircon on top 90 %

Screws destined to implant level ( non engaging tibases) 10 %

always everything with individual emergence profile
Hello Cadfan

Why would u not use milled tit abutments instead of hybrid zirc abutments. What is your reason for using hybrid abutments 90%

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
@ prestige dental zircon has better gingiva adaption , better harder smoth less plaque accretion surface , better color ( but it kills pure the interface thats the reason for hybrid) if the transition zone abutment crown is level on gum or a bit in the sulcus to remove the cement and keep everything clean to protect perimplantitis versus cementitis) with ti you have a bit more plaque affinity less gingiva adaption ,higher risk if the gingiva retracts ( patient why is it grey) and harder and more risky to remove all cement without a scratch in the ti surface. If i see all these fantastic Ti bars and all the plaque and tartar i think this is not good for the gingiva but healthy gingiva is docs friend same as good immune system . Make a easy test brush with a few tooth cremes and hard brushes over ti and over zirkon or remove cement with a scaler. There are some empiric studies out let the suspect that zirkon gingiva is the better combination. If you do the same screwed you have the option to unscrew but everytime you do this you "destroy" the interface with the gingiva. But ask 10 guys 11 thoughts we go this way . And as you see i could easy mill them out (5 dollar ) but you although see the dark interface killing scratches

P1010005.JPG P1010006.JPG

Last edited:
prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
@ prestige dental zircon has better gingiva adaption , better harder smoth less plaque accretion surface , better color ( but it kills pure the interface thats the reason for hybrid) if the transition zone abutment crown is level on gum or a bit in the sulcus to remove the cement and keep everything clean to protect perimplantitis versus cementitis) with ti you have a bit more plaque affinity less gingiva adaption ,higher risk if the gingiva retracts ( patient why is it grey) and harder and more risky to remove all cement without a scratch in the ti surface. If i see all these fantastic Ti bars and all the plaque and tartar i think this is not good for the gingiva but healthy gingiva is docs friend same as good immune system . Make a easy test brush with a few tooth cremes and hard brushes over ti and over zirkon or remove cement with a scaler. There are some empiric studies out let the suspect that zirkon gingiva is the better combination. If you do the same screwed you have the option to unscrew but everytime you do this you "destroy" the interface with the gingiva. But ask 10 guys 11 thoughts we go this way . And as you see i could easy mill them out (5 dollar ) but you although see the dark interface killing scratches

View attachment 22030 View attachment 22031
In these two pictures, your interface is in in zirconium..... Are you gonna glue these ti base

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
The two pics are just to show i can mill them out and thats cheaper for me and to show the reaction btw zircon and in this case lab analog ( dark material from the analog on the zi) but this is no long run solution for the patient . I glue the zircon on cad ti bases with panavia F 2 . Sorry German but good pic see below

http://www.ztm-aktuell.de/technik/f...ts--moeglichkeiten-der-herstellung__1958.html

How do you get this kind of awesome polish on the zirconium.

But we want it be rough and not smooth.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
you mean first pic i think only wet grinded in a paralellometer but not nececary for bridges i think its a primary teleskop versus 1 or 2 degree konus with galvano on top

Top Bottom