3.0 conical connection techniques

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
Denracle is not FDA Approved...only on hiossen straight abutments ( I know the company very well),nor are any of the MIST ti bases are FDA approved either. For Nobel Active 3.0 we have both engaging and non engaging ti bases and both exocad, 3shape, and dental wings library files. Attached is a catalog with pricing for all the Nobel Active parts. You can order online at www.dess-usa.com

Attachments

• Nobel Active Compatible Components - DESS USA 2019-2.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
M

Michael030387

Reaction score
It seems like Denracle is FDA approved, they say they are CE certified and has ISO/GMP certification . . .
Interesting.
LCM
Our lab is located in Taiwan so we use our own FDA (Taiwan FDA).

For US FDA, hmm, yes, I think for now, Denracle only have US FDA for Hiossen Abutment.

For TiBase & Pre Milled, I heard that they are now in the process of applying US FDA. They probably will get it next year.....

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Welcome Michael, 你好 . Maybe you want to tell your web team to specify that so not be
confusing, or worse still, be perceived as trying to be deceptive.
Glad you logged in to clarify though.
You are not milling Ti custom abutment yet, right?
LCM

M

Michael030387

Reaction score
Welcome Michael, 你好 . Maybe you want to tell your web team to specify that so not be
confusing, or worse still, be perceived as trying to be deceptive.
Glad you logged in to clarify though.
You are not milling Ti custom abutment yet, right?
LCM
Yes. I am a new member and I just realized that most of DLN partcipant are American. Next time, when talk about FDA, I will specify more 😀😀😀

Nope, only TiBase, I am using Roland DWX 51. But next year, I am planning to buy machine for milling abutment, probably Imes Icore 350i. I am now saving money for buy this expensive machine, ha..ha..

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Denracle is not FDA Approved...only on hiossen straight abutments ( I know the company very well),nor are any of the MIST ti bases are FDA approved either. For Nobel Active 3.0 we have both engaging and non engaging ti bases and both exocad, 3shape, and dental wings library files. Attached is a catalog with pricing for all the Nobel Active parts. You can order online at www.dess-usa.com

Can't wait for DESS to make UCLA parts for the Astra Tech OsseoSpeed 3.0. Esp. an UCLA.

Top Bottom