COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
When science says that a fetus is a human being , " my body my choice" is considered to be the majority voice.
When science says get the vaccine, my body my choice becomes the voice of the "fringe element".
Whatever happened to informed consent?

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
When science says that a fetus is a human being , " my body my choice" is considered to be the majority voice.
When science says get the vaccine, my body my choice becomes the voice of the "fringe element".
Whatever happened to informed consent?
Getting pregnant isn't contagious. Your freedoms are limited when they affect other people in negative ways.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
And how many people were dying daily due to covid sans vaccine? Just over 4.55 million worldwide. Some people will have negative effects but 70 a day is a lot less the the thousands a day we had last year.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
And how many people were dying daily due to covid sans vaccine? Just over 4.55 million worldwide. Some people will have negative effects but 70 a day is a lot less the the thousands a day we had last year.
I wouldn't waste your time, look at the source of the link he posted.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Sorry its not cnn, china news network.
I mean credible sourcing should be a priority over sending information that cant be verified and therefore cant be know the validity of, don't you think?

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
killing babies affects the babies in negative ways.
As much as I'd love to address this, it'd be pretty far off topic so I'll try and keep it covid related, hope we can all do the same.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
As much as I'd love to address this, it'd be pretty far off topic so I'll try and keep it covid related, hope we can all do the same.
Why do you get to decide if this is off topic?
This is at the very heart of the topic for anyone who doesn't want the government telling them what to do with their body.

I've got my vaccine but I'm not going to be critical of anyone who makes a choice about their own health.
wait till they ban you from eating meat to save the planet.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Why do you get to decide if this is off topic?
This is at the very heart of the topic for anyone who doesn't want the government telling them what to do with their body.

I've got my vaccine but I'm not going to be critical of anyone who makes a choice about their own health.
wait till they ban you from eating meat to save the planet.
I don't, the person that started the thread kinda did when they wrote the name of the thread wouldn't you say? I'm trying to be respectful of that. You're free to not get the vaccine, they're not holding people down and jabbing needles into their arms, you just might be inconvenienced by your choice, like not being able to travel to certain places, and probably other stuff soon.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I mean I like you all, but dont try to copy my homework if im the only one thats done the reading assignments and extra credit.

JMN,

Maybe not 1/3 of the total shots are placebos, but how would you know? If someone cant understand why I wouldnt want to inject myself with an unknown chem for the rest of my life, with zero liability to the mfg., to appease the pill-peddling corporatocracy, AND still be susceptible to infection and spread then theres nothing I can say to you that will change your mind. Its not even worth the time.

One of my Drs assistants is out with covid today, the whole office was 'vaccinated' in one of the first rounds. The goal keeps moving and Im sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else chase it.

"give me liberty or give me .02% chance of death'

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
I mean I like you all, but dont try to copy my homework if im the only one thats done the reading assignments and extra credit.

JMN,

Maybe not 1/3 of the total shots are placebos, but how would you know? If someone cant understand why I wouldnt want to inject myself with an unknown chem for the rest of my life, with zero liability to the mfg., to appease the pill-peddling corporatocracy, AND still be susceptible to infection and spread then theres nothing I can say to you that will change your mind. Its not even worth the time.

One of my Drs assistants is out with covid today, the whole office was 'vaccinated' in one of the first rounds. The goal keeps moving and Im sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else chase it.

"give me liberty or give me .02% chance of death'
Vaccination isn't to 100% prevent its 2 fold, gives you like a 90% chance to not catch it, but if you do it also then helps mitigate the illness and side effects from being sick with covid to a manageable level. People who are vaccinated and get covid basically feel like a cold rather than potentially dying.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
“VAERS cannot and does not determine whether a vaccine caused something. The CDC states this clearly in their disclaimer: "A report to VAERS does not mean that the vaccine caused the adverse event, only that the adverse event occurred some time after vaccination." The disclaimer continues, "The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental or unverifiable."”

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Vaers is and has always been under-reported. Check out a brave soul like RFK jr and decide if hes insane or lazy. No, hes won lawsuits and uncovered what these greedy companies do. Whether anyone wants to ignore it or not is their choice. Informed consent is not mass hysteria.

So Drs and staff that would rather lose their jobs en masse are all conspiracy theorists? They just dont have a good grasp of the science that pfizer does?