COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Cannot disclose the location amigo, ppl are flocking here like no tomorrow already... property prices going through the roof...:banghead:

I already did, with plenty of mezcal shots for all...Cheers, will weather out the herd thinning down here just fine...
I just visited your 3rd world location and was looking for real estate. The prices ARE ridiculous, but so is the price of freedom!
Need lab help? 😁

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I just visited your 3rd world location and was looking for real estate. The prices ARE ridiculous, but so is the price of freedom!
Need lab help? 😁
Yeah, I like to use the term "third world" as a deterrent, "paraiso" would be too inviting lol...
12-1110x623.jpg

There are no labs around, I might look into opening one... but for now I am working around the clock to bring my finca online to be self sufficient food wise

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
isnt israel one of the leaders in vaccination rates? as well as a worldwide hotspot for new cases(mainly of the vaccinated)? Hmmmm2

anyway, life is mostly normal here unless wandering into some government building or hospital where they require a mask.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I protect myself and my family with the S&W vaccine.

Doug, are you serious? Have you not seen even one of the hundreds of videos of people having reactions to this drug? Have you not read stories of people dying immediately after? The stories are sickening, and considering 1/3 of all the shots are placebos, because this is still in a TRIAL, not approved like the TV says.. you might not have the protection you think you do. Do you not understand that we funded this experiment, and now were making the cure? Even the inventor of the mrna technology is against it. Do some research.

This experimental drug does not offer immunity. It is not a vaccine, it does not fit the scientific definition of a vaccine, which is why they changed the definition. Even flu vaccines only offer 40%. protection.

Doug, why would you want to take an experimental drug, when every other drug you see and ad for has a laundry list of side effects? Why would you trust a criminal company like pfizer? Why would you trust a corrupt organization like FDA ran by ex-pharma execs pushing this crap through?
I would very much like to see data or proof for the conjecture that 1/3 are placebo.

One of us is very wrong but I want to see data for such a vast claim before outright believing or rejecting it.

Last edited:
Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I love these threads on controversial topics where I can tell that people, who have blocked me on here for having a well reasoned opinion that differs from theirs, are obviously posting their Covid conspiracy theories. I am glad they have carved out a safe place for themselves. :)

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
People seem willing to take for granted everything that science has given and continues to do for them but latch onto one thing and decide not to trust it because some non-expert tells them to. When they get sick, they're still going straight to the hospital filled with all the people they decided to suddenly not trust.

The scientific community isn't perfect, but they're still in pursuit of what is true, that is the core foundation to what the scientific process is. If you're willing as a layperson to just accept everything else in your life from the car you drive, to the food you eat, to the cellphone in your pocket, but find yourself saying "Nah.. these people that dedicated their lives to trying to save lives are now trying to harm me for some reason" then it's time for some self-reflection.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Just so everyone here knows, I got my quadrivalent flu vaccine Saturday and it also contained protection from 6G wifi and Hollow Earth Conspiracy people. Just sayin'

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I generally stay far away from involving myself in these conversations..... but I wanted to share this blog. I find it interesting. She's an epidemiologist that writes about public health and does her best to untangle the data for the general populous.
https://yourlocalepidemiologist.substack.com/

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
It's also worth thinking about this from the standpoint of profit motive and military readiness. Big corporations want their workers to get vaccinated because it helps them make more money if their people aren't sick or dead. It helps to have customers that aren't sick or dead. It helps end the shutdowns faster if everyone that can gets vaccinated, meaning an economic recovery and... you guessed it more profit.

The military is requiring everyone get vaccinated because it helps them be more ready than if they didn't. It's the same reason they have to plan what the hell to do with places like Norfolk Naval Shipyard when the sea level rises because of global climate change. They don't care about the politics nearly as much as the science and they react accordingly.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
My nephew:
Why do I go to science class when (my mom, his grandma) says the scientists are all liars?

That was a fun conversation with a 10 year old who's also an autist. Thanks mom.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I guess it's really hard to know what's true when sooooooo many news stories that are terrifying end up being lies. Sure they are based on a line of truth but than wrapped in lies only to scare people. And yes, some of them are completely true. It's hard to believe politicians, reporters, doctors, and scientists that go back and forth. It's hard to believe them when they've been caught in so many lies.
I live in a smallish community, 115,000 people, and everyone I know has had the rona. When our hospitals haven't been overburdened other than by their own preventative restrictions and I haven't been to anyone's funeral and only hear of one death of someone I knew and haven't seen for two decades ( and yes he fit the old and obese with bad health category) it's hard to be scared.
But the good news is, I guess, I'm the safest person to be around since I have natural antibodies after having survived. Proven 6.7 times stronger than the drugs that changed the definition of a virus. So far they are expected to maintain their high levels for 1 year to a lifetime. Again, just depends on which scientist and doctor you want to believe. Too bad the science amongst scientists and doctors is not settled yet!

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
I never understand when people take the stance to not believe scientists now because of some big conspiracy, yet for years trust every other medicine created by them without batting an eye. These people spent their lives trying to better humanity and now all of a sudden are branded as liars and conspirators when trying to combat a global pandemic that we have not seen in our lifetime.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Again, just depends on which scientist and doctor you want to believe. Too bad the science amongst scientists and doctors is not settled yet!
This is like saying the Earth might be flat because there isn't a perfect 100% consensus. Yes there's a few doctors and scientists that disagree, but the overwhelming majority think they're wrong. The insurance companies only care about profit and they make money off of people paying their premiums and not getting sick. That's why they don't want to insure people with pre-existing conditions, they represent more of a financial risk. The insurance companies want people to get vaccinated.

Trust the profit motive. Trust the military making choices that make them more ready, not less ready. If it was mostly harmless and the protection of antibodies was better than vaccinated, they would have purposefully exposed everyone like chickenpox instead of trying to quarantine and stop the spread.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
This is like saying the Earth might be flat because there isn't a perfect 100% consensus. Yes there's a few doctors and scientists that disagree, but the overwhelming majority think they're wrong. The insurance companies only care about profit and they make money off of people paying their premiums and not getting sick. That's why they don't want to insure people with pre-existing conditions, they represent more of a financial risk. The insurance companies want people to get vaccinated.

Trust the profit motive. Trust the military making choices that make them more ready, not less ready. If it was mostly harmless and the protection of antibodies was better than vaccinated, they would have purposefully exposed everyone like chickenpox instead of trying to quarantine and stop the spread.
I'm gonna ask you to think about basing anything on trusting profit motive.
Profit motive is what makes us have to test the stuff instead of the manufacturers and the same reason you can hardly buy a game today that's not needing a gigabyte first day patch to actuallly make the thing playable. Externalization of costs. Profit motive.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I'm gonna ask you to think about basing anything on trusting profit motive.
Profit motive is what makes us have to test the stuff instead of the manufacturers and the same reason you can hardly buy a game today that's not needing a gigabyte first day patch to actuallly make the thing playable. Externalization of costs. Profit motive.
That's a very fair point. In my examples though, I haven't heard any suggestions from anyone (not just here) of why the insurance companies would want people to be vaccinated if it wasn't effective. Or why the military would require it if it made them less ready.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
That's a very fair point. In my examples though, I haven't heard any suggestions from anyone (not just here) of why the insurance companies would want people to be vaccinated if it wasn't effective. Or why the military would require it if it made them less ready.
The military requires every vaccination known to man, whether you need it or not. Just to be on the safe side. My hubby retired from the military after 20 years of service to our country.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess all these people are faking their sickness and death.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
The military requires every vaccination known to man, whether you need it or not. Just to be on the safe side. My hubby retired from the military after 20 years of service to our country.
"The safe side". It's better to do it rather than not do it in their point of view then right?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
People seem willing to take for granted everything that science has given and continues to do for them but latch onto one thing and decide not to trust it because some non-expert tells them to. When they get sick, they're still going straight to the hospital filled with all the people they decided to suddenly not trust.

The scientific community isn't perfect, but they're still in pursuit of what is true, that is the core foundation to what the scientific process is. If you're willing as a layperson to just accept everything else in your life from the car you drive, to the food you eat, to the cellphone in your pocket, but find yourself saying "Nah.. these people that dedicated their lives to trying to save lives are now trying to harm me for some reason" then it's time for some self-reflection.
This is an excellent response to the nonsense

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
"The safe side". It's better to do it rather than not do it in their point of view then right?
Whether you need it or not. Not just covid, but ALL vaccines. The military calls it CYA.