Ivoclar revolution in 26 days?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
uh oh hdlc, masked gunmen are headed to your lab.. but thanks for sharing! everyone is so flippin tight-lipped around here!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Aren't they just talking about the Gen two of the Select mill that will be a wet/dry mill with beefier spindle?

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Maybe it's 26 days of free advertising on DLN since we're sooo curious!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If theyre like any other large company, theyre probably trying to create some hype on e.max before they lose market share to zubler and whoever else has LS2 coming out... probably not.. but im sure theyre trying anything..

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
If theyre like any other large company, theyre probably trying to create some hype on e.max before they lose market share to zubler and whoever else has LS2 coming out... probably not.. but im sure theyre trying anything..

Agreed, but kidnapping Al was a bit over the top if you ask me.:rolleyes:

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
may be they inventing flaying crocodile ,, 24turbo7crocojet pro edition Argh

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
Ivoclar will not sell you their new gradation ingots unless you own their Ep3000,5000,or the new EP5010 press furnace. The new ingots have different pressing technic. and ivoclar does not want to run their technical department helping labs that don't own their latest pressing equipments.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Ivoclar will not sell you their new gradation ingots unless you own their Ep3000,5000,or the new EP5010 press furnace. The new ingots have different pressing technic. and ivoclar does not want to run their technical department helping labs that don't own their latest pressing equipments.
Updating an Ivoclar furnace to the new programs leaves the screen blacked out during the pressing so it is not possible to see the set parameters for this program.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score

bad practice

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Those "secrets" are known to the other press furnace manufacturers already...it doesn't take rocket science to find out what the parameters are...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Any takers on the new $20k pressing furnace? Let me guess.. only the big boys will have the $$$ to play..

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Those "secrets" are known to the other press furnace manufacturers already...it doesn't take rocket science to find out what the parameters are...
You're right, anyone with a shred of ingenuity can crack anything.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Doesnt matter a lick if they wont sell it to you without owning the proper furnace..

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I have an ep5000, but not sure I have the interest.
I think I'll sit this round out and let others be the guinea pigs.
Let me know how it works for ya.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I thought emax was on the way out?
I read that on DLN once.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If you look in the flyer link posted above.. the sprues are the length of the crown.. who wants to cut these off??

Top Bottom