Ivoclar revolution in 26 days?

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I thought emax was on the way out?
I read that on DLN once.

Certainly NOT on it's way out. But it may become an option rather than THE option if the competitors produce something as strong and esthetic.

You just can't believe everything you read on the internet these days!:D

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If you look in the flyer link posted above.. the sprues are the length of the crown.. who wants to cut these off??
And then recontour the proximal and contacts.

I'll settle for Cad multi blocks.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
mohammad, your status bar is starting to look like the italian flag a bit there.. you better start playing nice around here...

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
mohammad, your status bar is starting to look like the italian flag a bit there.. you better start playing nice around here...

thanks,
if you receive a bad rating from a very shallow thinking guy, then you should not be worried about it at all, who cares anyway.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
thanks,
if you receive a bad rating from a very shallow thinking guy, then you should not be worried about it at all, who cares anyway.
If you keep recieving negative ratings from multiple people, don't you eventually have to ask yourself if its you?

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
If you keep recieving negative ratings from multiple people, don't you eventually have to ask yourself if its you?

of course not, my self-confidence is so much higher than that, and by the way a couple of shallow thinkers does not count against 100.
if they are a little of deep thinking they must discuss things in logical and polite way rather than mean rating.

best wishes

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think he needs some rainbow love;)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Too much sharing for me.Puke

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
For a moment I thought I was on FB: too touchy-feely for me. Glad to see Travis didn't sell!:)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Sorry Travis , just trying to keep the post alive until someone has more info.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Im looking forward to getting some multi-ingots... I think there is just a learning curve in spruing. Obviously this is for anteriors. And obviously you wouldn't press one single tiny lower anterior veneer with one ingot as the whole veneer will be one color. But if you use enough wax material to always press nearly a full ingot, you should be able to control your layers. Again, I am looking forward to it.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
they use the horizontal feed instead of vertical feed, the ingot will be located at the same horizontal level as the crowns, not like the old system where it located above them.