ZUBLER Easy Cast for Sale

mtwinste

mtwinste

Reaction score
Zubler easy cast for sale used for 10 castings. been in storage for approximately 2 years. Will sell for $2,000 or less depends on the offer. Can ship using your account or charge extra for shipping. See photos for details.

Email me at [email protected] for offers or info.
IMG_0305.jpg IMG_0306.jpg IMG_0307.jpg IMG_0309.jpg IMG_0310.jpg

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Hey Matt,

Why are you selling this? Why was it used so little?

Welcome to the site!

S

skyecutter

Reaction score
I am interested in this. I am a dentist that casts gold and also casts mucostatic partial frameworks. I don't know very much about this machine, but I have been using a whip-mix Tricaster. It is an air pressure/vacuum casting machine, but its age is showing. I don't have a big budget as I am starting up a new practice. Can you tell me how complex this machine is? Do ou have a manual for it? Finally, where are you located? I am in La Jolla, CA.
Thanks,

Chris Wood DDS

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Correct me if Im wrong, but this is not an induction machine right? Ive seen one of these demo'd at Microstar in GA many years ago and they used a flame to melt, then step on a pedal and it sucks the alloy into the ring.

Maybe thats a totally different machine sorry!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Correct me if Im wrong, but this is not an induction machine right? Ive seen one of these demo'd at Microstar in GA many years ago and they used a flame to melt, then step on a pedal and it sucks the alloy into the ring.

Maybe thats a totally different machine sorry!

You got it right, torch and vac assist casting with this unit

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
How can I make an offer on this machine? I am new here. Thanks, Chris W.

Well, you could try e-mailing the OP at the address listed or send a PM through this site, however the first post is from July of 2011.