ZR ANYONE!?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Just got our monthly stock of ZR in, On the left is the FC and the rest are all HS.

afarm9.staticflickr.com_8286_7742717902_69ab025c11_b.jpg

-Sevan

crappy photo complimantes of iphone 4. LOL

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
500 pieces on the shelf? (2 per box and a bunch of random pieces of various sizes)....another 1000 in boxes.

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0858.jpg
ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0858.jpg

Last edited:
Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Your looks like more only cause you cut them all into small tiny pieces.

:rolleyes:

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Stuff makes a mess, huh?

We have a $1000 air filter just to right of screen.

Four stage Medical grade. I have another wall of Zirconia for disks.

This is mostly Rectangles. We make 150-200 units daily. I guess we could make more if I took this stuff seriously. I goof-off quite a bit ya know? Have not tried to advertise in years. (Three?)

We seldom cut Zirconia, as I have it custom made for me since Four or Five months ago.

Only for weird projects.

Scott

Last edited:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
is that all Heaney ?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
is that all Heaney ?

I tried that stuff and it is softer then the sage max, I love white peaks but after its imported it is costly. I don't know Heaney does come in white boxes. Might just be.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
The mother loads off Z.. You both look like Scarface at the end of that movie, when he had all of white(caulk) stock piled up.. Say Hello to my little friend... Zirconia ;)

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Here is our monthly madness, we use to bitch about metal expense and now its the zirconia, its all expensive in the long run!

ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_SAM_0332.jpg
ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_SAM_0332.jpg

Last edited:
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Just got our monthly stock of ZR in, On the left is the FC and the rest are all HS.

Tell me your not running air in that PVC, also is that stucco on the walls or really heavy texture for the drywall?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Tell me your not running air in that PVC, also is that stucco on the walls or really heavy texture for the drywall?

YES & YES. It was done beofore I starterd working here and that was years ago. Why not air in PVC?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Air is supposed to be ran through copper lines, putting air in a pvc pipe is like putting a bull in a china shop is a disaster waiting to happen!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
YES & YES. It was done beofore I starterd working here and that was years ago. Why not air in PVC?

You have 8 bar pressure in sch40 if and when that material fails it will be like a grenade. Please consider having someone rerun the lines properly. Your in CA OSHA would have your ass!

With that being said there are thicker PVC materials sch80 ( generally gas lines, yellow in color) I think but still not rated for exposed lines in CA.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Go ahead,make my day!

awww.burntlatke.com_jpg600_bb_assembled.jpg
awww.burntlatke.com_jpg600_bb_assembled.jpg

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I use the same Drinking water PVC pipe for my air line also. I think it has over 1000PSI burst rating?

It is printed right on the sides of pipe. Well beyond a whimpy little 120PSI that a compressor puts out.

Been working fine for Six years now. It is 100% fine to use as compressed air lines.

Where did you hear that rumor john? That sounds bogus. I have some combustion powered potatoe launchers at my Mom's Lake.

BOOM! (echo....BOom....boom)

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, it is rated for only 600PSI (just checked)....but I know it will take more than that.

SCH 40 Drinking Water Pipe. Super easy to plumb-up.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Do a search on the INTERNET for "PVC and home compressor" to see.

I wanted to do this in a home shop years ago and a building inspector I knew said it was illegal.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
had pvc airline in an old lab, not my idea, but one day when we were out of the lab, hose busted or leaked *pvc glue is not made for air pressure* and the compressor ran and ran until it almost burnt up, or caught fire.. live and learn.. I always use the vinyl compressor hose, its so cheap and has swedged fittings on it, so no leaks.. its flexi and can go anywhere.. I had 100 ft ran down to a basement compressor, no problems..

but the translucent 'ice maker' hose works pretty good if you can get a good fitting for it, the compression ones work well.