ZENOTECH ZELECT HYBRİD

M

macorksk

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Hasan. From Turkey. I'm having a problem with my zenotec select hybrid device I use in my lab. My device is Wieland zenotec premium hybrid. My device is an old version of the product in the link.

I use the glass zenotec glass program of this device. When I start work I get the E54 error in this program. I called service for help, they told me there was a fault in the motherboard of the device. However, I do not trust them. They asked for 7000 euros with VAT and transfer fee. The motherboard photo of the device is in the link below.

Is there somewhere I can repair my motherboard in Turkey? Or do you have any suggestions to help me fix my problem? I need your little help.
HELP
I am a young technician. I hope I can keep up with you. Thank you from now.
My contact addresses:
Phone: 05431021022
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

673889-3.jpg

M

macorksk

Reaction score
WHAT IS THE ENTRY PASSWORD OF ZENOTECH CAM PROGRAM SERVICE SETTINGS

K

Komprezzor

Reaction score
There is no other way, e54 is a spindle board error meaning the board is fried you need a new mother board

P

Paulo Guevara

Reaction score
Sr. please contact Mustapha Bizri in Facebook. he is the most qualified remote technician in Usa, tell him That Paulo recommend.
He can help you. Whatsapp +1(661)7553193

D

dabelincoln

Reaction score
I don't think that E54 is a board issue. The error means that the spindle is not spinning and this could be for various reasons.

Hasan, when you turn off the machine, can you rotate the spindle by hand? Does it give resistance? If you are wet milling, sometimes the lubricating liquid can dry out on the spindle and cause a blockage that prevents it from spinning.

After turning off the machine and thus cutting off the air to the spindle, you should be able to rotate the spindle freely and it should be effortless. If you cannot turn the spindle or if you feel like the spindle has some resistance in its spin, then I would recommend you take a steamer and steam out the top of the spindle. I would use a lot of steam as you probably have many layers of lubricating liquid caked up on the spindle and its housing.

After you steam the spindle really well, check the rotation and see if you notice a difference. If you are able rotate the spindle freely, the error should go away, if not you may need to steam it more or get the spindle serviced or replaced.

I am surprised that they told you need a new motherboard for an E54 error because I'm pretty sure that this error is for a fault in the spindle's rotation, not for anything to do with the board.

If this does fix the issue, then I would also recommend doing a hot water flush through your entire mill also to get all the dried up synergy out of your lines. This might improve your flow levels and put less stress on your water pump.

K

Komprezzor

Reaction score
Trust me its the board one of the capacitors is fried, I had mine replaced last month