D700

S

semıh.95

Reaction score
(Friends, is there anyone who can help me? I don't know your language.
I apologize for the wrong words.)

My browser was working before, now its axis is missing. (error)
Motor rotation timeout in move to trigger. (error)
calibration failed global positioning not possible the dot plate is obscured to the cameras (right). chek saved images. (error)

The last error I got was

Findmotorswitchposup: home switch is already high (linearmotor)

please help me.

my email adress: [email protected]

S

semıh.95

Reaction score
D700 3shape 3d Scanner problem

E

erzdaemon

Reaction score
Hi,

having similar issues with Big/Heavy Models on my D800 ( scan axis error ).

Try placing the Model a bit more forward on the Scanner plate, so the mass is more centered/better distributed.

But if already your calibration fails, this is probably a bigger problem on your machine.

You may try cleaning firmly with pressurized air, if something mechanical blocks the axis, try to be gentle to the optics though.

Attachments

• image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
S

semıh.95

Reaction score
Hi,

having similar issues with Big/Heavy Models on my D800 ( scan axis error ).

Try placing the Model a bit more forward on the Scanner plate, so the mass is more centered/better distributed.

But if already your calibration fails, this is probably a bigger problem on your machine.

You may try cleaning firmly with pressurized air, if something mechanical blocks the axis, try to be gentle to the optics though.
thank you i will try this🙏I am thinking of disassembling the machine

S

semıh.95

Reaction score
Does anyone have the 3Shape D700 version (2.9.9.5) ?

E

erzdaemon

Reaction score
Your reseller ( where you got your dongle ) should be able to provide Dental System Installer ( 2.9.9.5 looks like Version 2014, D700 should work up to at least Version 2016, but that's just a guess ).

You may try contacting 3shape support also if you need Installer, you need your dongle number for that.

You may find your dongle info if you type in "http://localhost:27027/" in your browser ( on the machine the dongle is attached to! )

But i highly doubt you will fix your scanner by reinstalling Dental System, it may just be broken.

S

semıh.95

Reaction score
Your reseller ( where you got your dongle ) should be able to provide Dental System Installer ( 2.9.9.5 looks like Version 2014, D700 should work up to at least Version 2016, but that's just a guess ).

You may try contacting 3shape support also if you need Installer, you need your dongle number for that.

http://localhost:27027/" in your browser ( on the machine the dongle is attached to! )

But i highly doubt you will fix your scanner by reinstalling Dental System, it may just be broken.
I bought the device from a second hand person.Thank you for the help

Top Bottom