3. Swirl
4. MagiCryl 2 colors (glow)
5. Sharks and Dolphins

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
1.Zebra (any 2 colors)
2.Polka Dot (any 2 colors)
3.Decal (pretty much anything I can print off the internet!) mostly sports teams.
4. Tye Dye
5. Pink (Royal or glow) w/ some kind of glitter

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
tie dye, wow. i would love to see one of those.

i was recently working with our ortho team , and they are trying to replicate a damascus steel print. haven't seen one yet but sounds fabulous.

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
here is a video I made of my acrylic guy making a tye dye retainer, not one of our best ones, but you get the idea.
BTW what is a damascus steel print?
[video=youtube_share;WY63JQMFGHY]http://youtu.be/WY63JQMFGHY[/video]

K

Kacey

Reaction score
That's really nice. I make my tropical stripes design like that only without dragging a wire through. It would be simple to add tye dye to my repertoire. Thanks for sharing the video. You have a cool-sounding voice.

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
You have a cool-sounding voice.

I almost spit my coffee out this morning when I read this! I hate my voice over work, I dont realize I have such a bad Texas accent until I hear myself.:( But I have to do the voice over because some of the equipment in the lab is to loud for me to talk over while recording.
But, Thanks!

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I almost spit my coffee out this morning when I read this! I hate my voice over work, I dont realize I have such a bad Texas accent until I hear myself.:( But I have to do the voice over because some of the equipment in the lab is to loud for me to talk over while recording.
But, Thanks!

My son had made some Lego Hero Factory movies that he said the same thing about recently. Said he sounded high pitched and really Texan :)
I like the far east texas accent the best !

K

Kacey

Reaction score
Your accent doesnt sound strong, just enough to sound unique.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
But, Thanks!

Bad Texas accent? Not possable!

I used to sell a lot of lady bug but that fad seems to be over.

K

Kacey

Reaction score
Oh yes, I forgot about ladybug. They were very popular for a while.

ortho artist

ortho artist

Reaction score
Tom is right, there is no bad Texas accent. RetDes: I commented on your YouTube video the other day (inlaid acrylic letters-YOLO),gonna try that soon...--Kacey: I tried his tie-dye technique last week and it came out great! I only dragged about 5 or 6 lines in the whole retainer, though. I'll bet it gets to be one of your more popular designs.

chief26

chief26

Reaction score
1) sticker N Retainer
2) Paradise Pink With Silver Glitter
3) Watermelon
4) Lime Green
5) Tye dye

R

rosarioortholab

Reaction score
tye dye, dots,zebra ,tiger. tons of decals. also retainer designer your voice over on youtube sounds great.keep it up. your stuff is great.