Yenadent / Origin milling machines

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Enjoy the new toy Jason !!!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Here is Jason's new machine milling e.max Cad.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
That crown fit perfect too I didn't finish Picasoft install and training until late Friday. Promised the wife I would stay out of the lab this weekend...... Monday I will let it eat;)

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
What cam is on the IMES? SUM?

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
How long did the e.max take Tyler?

S

STJDENT

Reaction score
This is a file that I didn't design . It is an old design . It was milled to see if we can actually mill it ! Now I am having an exact replica of the RC . Nowdays I am milling
This is a file that I didn't design . It is an old design . It was milled to see if we can actually mill it ! Now I am having an exact replica of the RC . Nowdays I am milling pre-formed abutments . The engaging interface and the screw channel is already milled by an industrial machine , and I am milling the subgingival part and the abutment . It is faster , easier and better than milling from a disk .

Straumann Bone Level Compatible

Screw-cement retained combo case . Custom abutment and bridge designed and milled at the same time . This is directly after it was removed form the disc .

. The engaging interface and the screw channel is already milled by an industrial machine , and I am milling the subgingival part and the abutment . It is faster , easier and better than milling from a disk .

Straumann Bone Level Compatible

Screw-cement retained combo case . Custom abutment and bridge designed and milled at the same time . This is directly after it was removed form the disc .

Hi Drizzt,
I also plan to mill pre-formed abutments.
What do you use if it's not a secret? (NT Trading?)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hi Drizzt,
I also plan to mill pre-formed abutments.
What do you use if it's not a secret? (NT Trading?)

I am using pre-milled abutments from Yenadent . Great quality , and cheaper compared to NT trading .

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
I'm a bit late, but "Congratulations" on the new mill Jason.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I'm a bit late, but "Congratulations" on the new mill Jason.
Thanks! I'm thinking about setting up dental Softworks to run it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Cool..... on another note, are you sure it wasn't Tyler in his Big A truck in the hit and run incident? LOL. He was just in a hurry getting the mill to you and nothing was going to stop him.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Lol! You never know about that Tyler fella... Lol

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I heard he was the nicest fella around Hmmmm2

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
@NicelyMKV
I forgot to ask awhile back when I thought I saw you sold your Origin mill...did you sell it? How come if yes?

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
@NicelyMKV
I forgot to ask awhile back when I thought I saw you sold your Origin mill...did you sell it? How come if yes?
I sold it. It milled great just not the type of machine I needed. It was the larger pro 3000 upgraded to a 4000. It's a beast. The issue I had was wanting to multitask with it. It has a very large interior volume. Difficult to clean if your trying to go wet and dry. I decided I would just mill zr and chrome in it dry. Well, the CAM is locked by B&D. It has their strategies. Which are ok but I wanted to mill chrome dry and they had it set to wet. I could easily cut off the liquid but it would not cut on the air or vac. I had to do it manually and each time it made a bur change I had to do it all again. Don't worry, I just did a few units of chrome;) no way I was going to baby sit. So, that's pretty much it. The individual that has it now is running it like crazy and loves it.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I sold it. It milled great just not the type of machine I needed. It was the larger pro 3000 upgraded to a 4000. It's a beast. The issue I had was wanting to multitask with it. It has a very large interior volume. Difficult to clean if your trying to go wet and dry. I decided I would just mill zr and chrome in it dry. Well, the CAM is locked by B&D. It has their strategies. Which are ok but I wanted to mill chrome dry and they had it set to wet. I could easily cut off the liquid but it would not cut on the air or vac. I had to do it manually and each time it made a bur change I had to do it all again. Don't worry, I just did a few units of chrome;) no way I was going to baby sit. So, that's pretty much it. The individual that has it now is running it like crazy and loves it.

Ah, I see. So the Zubler mill def looks nice.
My last trip to Chicago I remember thinking their big mill looked awesome because it looked so easy to clean. Never heard of anyone buying it on here though. Anyone heard much about it? I think it was the DC5?

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Ah, I see. So the Zubler mill def looks nice.
My last trip to Chicago I remember thinking their big mill looked awesome because it looked so easy to clean. Never heard of anyone buying it on here though. Anyone heard much about it? I think it was the DC5?
I know a few people that have them. Just more machine than I need. Well, not more than I want, of course. Nucraft has one.