wondering if

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
i wonder if i can replace glaze with the diamond brush over a single posterior crown if i am in a real hurry or its not recommended , i mean using the diamond which mpf offers here Polishing Brushes for Ceramic & Metal | MPFBRUSH Co can help to glaze a crown without putting it into the oven for glazing , i heared some doctors like to use this and remove the glaze made by technicians , but i am not sure if i can use this material over a crown which havent been glazed from the first time.

A

AL1

Reaction score
Diamond paste polishing, to me, gives a more natural look. I do a low natural glaze that I call a sealing bake, then paste polish everything.
I very rarely use an over glaze.

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
Diamond paste polishing, to me, gives a more natural look. I do a low natural glaze that I call a sealing bake, then paste polish everything.
I very rarely use an over glaze.

that i do too , i just glaze at normal temp and after it i use this brush with mpf material . ( why u lower temp of glaze ? and if yes how many degrees you lower it from recommended ? )

But my question was if i use the polishing without any firing of any type of glaze in the furnace ...it will give me blackening of the crown with time ? or the polishing diamond will seal up the crown good ?
i am not having in mind to stop glaze bakes , i want to know this only when i am very in hurry like i was today , i just polished the crown after 2 body bakes and sent it like that to the doctor , none can tell that the crown was only polished anyhow , only i am worry if something can happen to it in the future like changing color or something else getting wrong with it .

Top Bottom