Who is milling Pekkton material?

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
I've got an implant case coming up that I might use with this material. Are there milling centers in the US that are milling pucks with this? I haven't seen many advertise it. I know you can get it by going the press route thru Xpdent , but I would like to work with some before pursuing that avenue.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I've got a full 98X18mm blank I have yet to mill anything out of. I Have some Pekkton bonding agent as well. Just waiting for the right case to come into the lab.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Marcus. I should get the case in next week. Will have to see if it is an acceptable candidate and go from there. All I know at this point is that it is Branemark external hex implants.

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
This is only for temporary restoration as of now. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I have interest in using Pekkton, but only in permanent restorations. It is pricey at $500 / puck.

A

adl

Reaction score
I've got an implant case coming up that I might use with this material. Are there milling centers in the US that are milling pucks with this? I haven't seen many advertise it. I know you can get it by going the press route thru Xpdent , but I would like to work with some before pursuing that avenue.
Check with Anaxdent,I'm sure they could help

Andy B

Andy B

Reaction score
I have a block of it sitting here ready to go, for the right case just like Marcus, was thinking about just making a dummy case , but its very pricey, so will probably wait.

A

alesha snell

Reaction score
I can mill it out for you if you want. It works well and is easy to work with once its milled.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
This is only for temporary restoration as of now. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I have interest in using Pekkton, but only in permanent restorations. It is pricey at $500 / puck.

You are correct. After calling Anaxdent, it appears that FDA approval for permanent restorations will be given in the next 11 months...hopefully. Looks like I'll be going with a different game plan for now.