Whip Mix Vericor pucks

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
We have just purchased our scanner and mills from Whip Mix and we 400.00 credit
We are choosing our pucks, they have Vericor, anybody use them or if you have used them what made you switch.
Feel free to PM me.
Thanks so much
Molarmaker

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i used their vericore preshaded pucks for awhile. they are decent. no major issues. no major complaints. still have some on the shelf that i use from time to time.

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
i used their vericore preshaded pucks for awhile. they are decent. no major issues. no major complaints. still have some on the shelf that i use from time to time.
Thanks for the data, do you know the price, whats your go to puck.
Thanks đź‘Ť

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i do not recall the price. im sure that varies some depending on where you are purchasing it from. its a reasonable price though.
i am currently checking out a handful of different zirconias. but for the past couple years i have been using TD Dental zirconias. @rc75 can point you in a direction there...and hes always on the ball for helping out!

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
i do not recall the price. im sure that varies some depending on where you are purchasing it from. its a reasonable price though.
i am currently checking out a handful of different zirconias. but for the past couple years i have been using TD Dental zirconias. @rc75 can point you in a direction there...and hes always on the ball for helping out!
Yea been in touch TD, sending me a catalog

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Their wax discs are also very nice, and of course are about 1/2 the price as other vendors.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
had me worried i was crazy for a half second, i didn't know whipmix made mills - they don't, they sell rolands.