Which POM system to go?

T

tincho73

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I´m looking for a POM system , the ones availaering for nowble in my country are the Ceramco system , The Noritake system , or the Ugin Performance system.
I need it because im still learning how to buil up crowns layering porcelain , and i´m slow.
I´m very good doing waxup and very fast, and i guess will have better results pressing over metal than layering for now.
Thanks

Martin

T

timbangley

Reaction score
GC for sure, Does not matter how good you are with build ups with wax and press you eliminate srinkage and tearing,TIME IS MONEY....

Last edited:
T

tincho73

Reaction score
thanks for the answer ,but it is not in my country...just the 3 i mentionbefore.

regards

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Pardon, but I thought Ivoclar was distributed essentially everywhere. Where are you, if you don't mind answering?

T

tincho73

Reaction score
From Argentina Gru. Local distributor for ivoclar is having import issues, so i must go other way.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I´m looking for a POM system , the ones availaering for nowble in my country are the Ceramco system , The Noritake system , or the Ugin Performance system.
I need it because im still learning how to buil up crowns layering porcelain , and i´m slow.
I´m very good doing waxup and very fast, and i guess will have better results pressing over metal than layering for now.
Thanks

Martin

have you tried Shofu? they have a decent press over metal system

Shofu Vintage Press Over Metal

T

tincho73

Reaction score
have you tried Shofu? they have a decent press over metal system

Shofu Vintage Press Over Metal

Thanks for the tip, but no Shofu here...same dealer as Ceramco ..so Shofu is in the shades..

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
dang, being that limited makes it tricky....ive either not used, or dont like the ones you stated.
best of luck

T

tincho73

Reaction score
Well that´s the advantage of living in a "first world" country, ( as one of our former president said once....)

G

Gita

Reaction score
i see ts4341 sell it on ebay bid start at 99 USD. i guess this system bad, eh??

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
it wasn't for me.. I have had way better success with others.. maybe someone else can make it come out better than me.. ;)