What happened to Private Messaging?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
So did the Private Message PM now turn into Start a Conversation? Since the new face of DLN a lot of thing have change with out warning. Just want to know what is what.

Thanks

Sevan

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
It's called 'start a conversation'

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Thanks, that's what I thought.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Conversations are alot nicer than private messaging. I would hate looking at sent messages and then trying to find the recieved message that went with it. Plus you have unlimited messages now.

jSon

jSon

Reaction score
New to the forum. What else has changed. Reading old posts and everyone is saying pm. Had no clue what it was. So it's called conversations. I se.....e. so does the any rule to starting a thread or a conversation apply to newbies?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Just PayPal me $5 each time you want to post.

Other than that.....WELCOME!

Scott

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
The private message was an inter mail, nice & private the conversations are pretty much the same but in thread format so you do not have to look up what someone is replying to. The old format was you needed 4 messages to have PM open to you I have read that that may have changed to 10 posts. Click on an avatar a box opens up & if you have privileges you will see start a conversation. If you particularly like what an individual has to say you can also follow them and when you log on you will have alerts to what the person has contributed. To follow a person used to be known as befriending them. If you should find someone rather offensive the ignore can be activated in the same manner.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
To delete a conversation just hit the leave button.

ICONDENTAL

ICONDENTAL

Reaction score
Thanks, that's what I thought.

So did the Private Message PM now turn into Start a Conversation? Since the new face of DLN a lot of thing have change with out warning. Just want to know what is what.

Thanks

Sevan

Hi Sevan since you are around my area how can I get in contact with you? Thank you.