For Sale Weiland mini for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Good info. Thank you for the explanation. Appreciate it.
Oh, and posts here in the Classifieds don't count either. Go meet and greet a few of our cage free locally sourced maniacs. And Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

Eric C. Burgio

Eric C. Burgio

Reaction score
Is this still available also does it come with the mill and cam? And what is the price? Is it Negotiable? I am also interested if it’s still available? Please advise at your convenience

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Sorry this is no longer available

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C

Clyde H

Reaction score
Is this still available also does it come with the mill and cam? And what is the price? Is it Negotiable? I am also interested if it’s still available? Please advise at your convenience
Hi Eric, I do have a Weiland Mini available with the CAM tower. It has a new spindle and collet. Our asking price is $15,000 usd plus shipping from Massachusetts (or you can pick it up). It has its own shipping crate. Please let me know if you would like to make an offer. Thank you.

Eric C. Burgio

Eric C. Burgio

Reaction score
Hi Eric, I do have a Weiland Mini available with the CAM tower. It has a new spindle and collet. Our asking price is $15,000 usd plus shipping from Massachusetts (or you can pick it up). It has its own shipping crate. Please let me know if you would like to make an offer. Thank you.
There anyway you could send me any photos of it so I can check it out and see the condition of it? I really appreciate that if possible thanks

C

Clyde H

Reaction score
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
B

Bryce D

Reaction score
Would love to get more info if it is still for sale thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.