For Sale Weiland Mini for sale

L

lumieredentalarts

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I am selling my Weiland mini, located in San Diego Ca, Im open to local pickup or meeting up within reasonable proximity. This is a great piece of equipment in excellent condition. My previous boss bought it and i took it over when I bought the lab, so it has only been used and cared for by us. We sent it in for refurbishing before the warranty expired. Everything works great and it comes with everything shown. Mill, dongles, manuals, calibration plate, vacuum system an extra measuring key and a few extra burs I had. Ready to plug in and start working, I know ivoclar for sure still supports this mill along with a few others. I just needed a bigger machine and I cant use both. I have a video of it in action the day I took it down but it was too large to put on here but I can text it. Im asking for $5000, but will entertain serious offers. Buyer pays shipping. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks

Attachments

• mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 25
  • mini3.jpg
    mini3.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 24
  • mini2.jpg
    mini2.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 23
  • mini4.jpg
    mini4.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
L

lumieredentalarts

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I am selling my Weiland mini, located in San Diego Ca, Im open to local pickup or meeting up within reasonable proximity. This is a great piece of equipment in excellent condition. My previous boss bought it and i took it over when I bought the lab, so it has only been used and cared for by us. We sent it in for refurbishing before the warranty expired. Everything works great and it comes with everything shown. Mill, dongles, manuals, calibration plate, vacuum system an extra measuring key and a few extra burs I had. Ready to plug in and start working, I know ivoclar for sure still supports this mill along with a few others. I just needed a bigger machine and I cant use both. I have a video of it in action the day I took it down but it was too large to put on here but I can text it. Im asking for $5000, but will entertain serious offers. Buyer pays shipping. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks
Item has been sold

Top Bottom