Used 3Shape D700 and D810 For Sale

S

suhri1304

Reaction score
I currently have a used 3Shape D700 and D810 for sale. Both scanners have been used very lightly as I have many other scanning systems used in our office. Both scanners have expired dongles so I would suggest you purchase the individual seat license from the reseller of your choice. The pricing does reflect the costs of the license you will need to purchase. If needed, I can train you on the use of the 3Shape scanners and design program. Here are my asking prices for both scanners:

D810 - $17,000
D700 - $14,000

Please feel free to give me a call at 571-313-1269. Please ask for Josh.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Who held the license originally?

A

aqdental

Reaction score
I currently have a used 3Shape D700 and D810 for sale. Both scanners have been used very lightly as I have many other scanning systems used in our office. Both scanners have expired dongles so I would suggest you purchase the individual seat license from the reseller of your choice. The pricing does reflect the costs of the license you will need to purchase. If needed, I can train you on the use of the 3Shape scanners and design program. Here are my asking prices for both scanners:

D810 - $17,000
D700 - $14,000

Please feel free to give me a call at 571-313-1269. Please ask for Josh.
Hi Josh, just out of curiosity have you returned the dongles to the reseller? (Did he ask for them?). I have a 3 Shape scanner with an expired licence and my reseller is asking for the dongle back. Thanks.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi Josh, just out of curiosity have you returned the dongles to the reseller? (Did he ask for them?). I have a 3 Shape scanner with an expired licence and my reseller is asking for the dongle back. Thanks.
As a 3Shape distributor, there is no reason to send the dongle back. They have NO right to it. You own it. If they want it back tell them you want to be paid for it.

S

suhri1304

Reaction score
Who held the license originally?
The D810 was purchased from 3DBiocad and the D700 was purchased from CAP. If you were to choose a distributor, I would go with CAP so for at least the D700, you can renew the license instead of purchasing a whole individual license.

As BobCDT has mentioned, you own the dongle so there is no need to send the dongle back.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
The D810 was purchased from 3DBiocad and the D700 was purchased from CAP. If you were to choose a distributor, I would go with CAP so for at least the D700, you can renew the license instead of purchasing a whole individual license.

As BobCDT has mentioned, you own the dongle so there is no need to send the dongle back.
Depending on how many years the upgrade has not been paid, it may be less expensive to just buy a new design seat.

S

suhri1304

Reaction score
Depending on how many years the upgrade has not been paid, it may be less expensive to just buy a new design seat.
Yep that is right. Both licenses have recently expired.

Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
With expired dongle you can switch to exocad ;)

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
$5800 for permadent license of exocad.

Can be added to D600, 700, 800 series with proper support.

Scott

804-285-0777

(BUT.....New Medits are cheaper....seller asking probably too high of price IMO.)

Smithwick0208

Smithwick0208

Reaction score
Yep that is right. Both licenses have recently expired.
If it's going to a current 3shape user, most likely they would have a dental manager license open. Normally, a design seat comes with 5 dental manager seats. Just plug in and point to existing dongle. I have done that the past couple scanners that we have purchased.