Tooth Library Exocad

R

RobertZT

Reaction score
Hello dear colleagues, I am in search of some Tooth Librarys for Exocad.
I cant find nothing pretty and the ZRS library doesn't appeal to me.
I can't get my hands on nothing from AmannGirrbach or ZirkonZahn as I am not working with them.
Any suggestions or help is much much appreciated. Ty and stay safe

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
ZRS has whattt??? 100 and none appeal to you.....
lets just say it... "need a hack library cuz I Gott-a hack system"....

now iff you would have said that, you may have gotten a response Vroam
Vroambe a little more creative.

R

RobertZT

Reaction score
No..I am just not a fan of ZRS, i do not like the morphology, can you truly compare Knut Miller to ZRS ?
Everyone has their need in Lab and necessity.
I need natural looking morphology and yes the ZRS that i have is not right for me. If it is for you, i am glad.
I just bought Exocad with some ZRS Teeth included and other...but they just do not cut it for me personally.In 3shape i had far better morphology, wich for me is important for Monolith Crowns and Inlays etc.
I learned morphology after Knut Miller i called AG and wanted to BUY it..i am not allowed because i am not working directly with them, this goes for ZZ as well.
So before you asume other stuff, just check yourself.
Just because you like Chocolate...it doesn't mean i have to also
Anyone else ?

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
If you can gather some anatomy you like in a STL format, ill turn it into an exocad library for you

doug

doug

Reaction score
Andy, Maybe ask some more intentioned questions before you go off on a guy.

R

RobertZT

Reaction score
If I can give you a 3shape Anatomy, wich if Stl, can you turn in in eoff ? And with Pontic too ?
And do you need metadata ?
I dont have much time, and i am writing all questions in a post😆 ty

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
I also have a pretty large collection of anatomies, I don't mind sharing but I like to trade for something I don't have more than just give them away

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
ok.. ill be a little more patient, I do apologize...
I just remember when "techs" asked for " information" (with only 2 posts) before they asked for something tangible...

edit: ill go sit in the corner... its always been my favorite place to sit

Last edited:
R

RobertZT

Reaction score
I also have a pretty large collection of anatomies, I don't mind sharing but I like to trade for something I don't have more than just give them away

Ok, so what do you need from me? You did not exactly answered my questions😄. Can i also see some Front teeth Upper ? I would appreciate the help, and i understand the principle of trade.. "an eye for an eye" ty

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
If I can give you a 3shape Anatomy, wich if Stl, can you turn in in eoff ? And with Pontic too ?
And do you need metadata ?
I dont have much time, and i am writing all questions in a post😆 ty
Yeah, dcms are fine too, I have most 3shape libraries I know of already, some already converted over, no metadata needed. Easiest thing to do for pontics is to just copy the teeth library over and use the close hole function during the design phase to avoid needing to redo the whole library. Alternatively, just loading the stl of the anatomy you like in as a waxup is pretty quick too, maybe an extra 10 secs a design but it avoids the need for an oeff library.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, if anyone has the old CAP 3 shape library in .stl format and they want to share...

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
No..I am just not a fan of ZRS, i do not like the morphology, can you truly compare Knut Miller to ZRS ?
Everyone has their need in Lab and necessity.
I need natural looking morphology and yes the ZRS that i have is not right for me. If it is for you, i am glad.
I just bought Exocad with some ZRS Teeth included and other...but they just do not cut it for me personally.In 3shape i had far better morphology, wich for me is important for Monolith Crowns and Inlays etc.
I learned morphology after Knut Miller i called AG and wanted to BUY it..i am not allowed because i am not working directly with them, this goes for ZZ as well.
So before you asume other stuff, just check yourself.
Just because you like Chocolate...it doesn't mean i have to also
Anyone else ?

Not sure what else came with your system but I received 60 zrs and several named ones.
The Ashortia is my go to for most. Then HD for anterior. ZRS#60 is great for bicuspids.
Sometimes #00 also. MTC

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
Ok, so what do you need from me? You did not exactly answered my questions😄. Can i also see some Front teeth Upper ? I would appreciate the help, and i understand the principle of trade.. "an eye for an eye" ty

Maybe some scans of nice hand waxed anatomies or build ups? Something new I can add to my collection

Attachments

• Ants.png
    Ants.png
    567.5 KB · Views: 118
R

RobertZT

Reaction score
Maybe some scans of nice hand waxed anatomies or build ups? Something new I can add to my collection
In 3shape i have the standard Library, i mostly work with C15Bridge..but as it is standard i think you already have those.
As far as Hand waxed, i have but they are already stone casted and not as single element. Are they of any use do you ?
If i have nothing to trade for, could you please tell me a price ?
Ty and stay safe

ToofMaker

ToofMaker

Reaction score
In 3shape i have the standard Library, i mostly work with C15Bridge..but as it is standard i think you already have those.
As far as Hand waxed, i have but they are already stone casted and not as single element. Are they of any use do you ?
If i have nothing to trade for, could you please tell me a price ?
Ty and stay safe
Stone casted is perfectly fine, you want mindforms and knut miller?

R

RobertZT

Reaction score
Stone casted is perfectly fine, you want mindforms and knut miller?
Perfekt, i will send you some pics on Monday and you can tell me if something is to your satisfaction.
Yes i would like those, and do you have something from ZirkonZahn as well? Ty

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
here it is! its been important enough to drag around for the last 7-8 years

Attachments

• Axis Smile Library.dme.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 278