tooth credit

C

CShof

Reaction score
Are there tooth brands other than Dentsply that will buy back your unused teeth? If so, what are they and where are you ordering them from? Looking for a quality similar or better than Portraits and I need to be able to order individual cards without placing a bulk order. Thanks.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
Heraeus Kulzers Mondial is a good mid grade tooth and there artic is a nice economy tooth, both returnable.

Ivoclar's blue line is a nice mid grade tooth that is returnable and there ivostar line is a really nice economy option but NON returnable...

Ivolcar's we purchase straight from them.

Heraeus teeth we purchase from Zahn.

Last edited:
AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Ivoclair returnable but if you don't have a certain volume I have had restocking fee.
Heraeus Basics I return. order from Zahn
Vita Talk with Laurie very easy return policy, can order single card but there are shipping charges, just like Zahn.
18008283839 ext 229 Your in IL so she is your rep, and if you find out you need teeth after the 1500 zahn cut off or 1400 ivoclari cut off, their in CA and so you can order up to 1800.
I stock Vita Classic & 3D master as that is what my customers want. If I have to order cadaver teeth (Portrait)I get them from Zahn, they are the only ones I know of where you can order a single tooth if you need it though. that is kind of nice but the shipping is often more than the tooth!
Oh buy back I haven't seen that they give you credit for future purchases.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
When ordering from Zahn tell them to ship from Reno and you can order up to 6:00pm eastern time.