Teeth stl library

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Kerabear, How far on with Dental, did Geomagic ever get. I have the Everest System and used it every day for over 6 years and really liked Geo but KaVo got in bed with 3Shape(bad move) and they both fell out. I know they brought out Piano but I have never seen a link to it or any demo pics, is it still out there by another name? have they got a bar modual/abutment? Thanks Pete

I will tell you what happened. Draw your conclusions from that since I was told nothing officially or otherwise, and I don't want to just guess and spread misinformation. Geomagic was visited by a large dental company last fall and in January the dental department was no more. Since I am no longer there, I can only assume that they are no longer doing anything with dental. I do know that it was made public that they purchased Sensable recently. They did not purchase the dental part of the company.

R

Ryan

Reaction score
Rumor has it, that a very large lab on the west coast is possibly going purchase Geomagic. Just a little info i heard from a little birdy in their R&D dept.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for the info, makes a lot of sense as they seem to have just droped of the grid.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Rumor has it, that a very large lab on the west coast is possibly going purchase Geomagic. Just a little info i heard from a little birdy in their R&D dept.

So, any more news on this?

What about GeoMagic would appeal to a lab?

I would think software is getting cheaper and cheaper and more choices for open sourced programs that do almost the same things as most of their software? I know GoeMagics bought Sensable, but can they make something out of it?

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
So, any more news on this?

What about GeoMagic would appeal to a lab?

I would think software is getting cheaper and cheaper and more choices for open sourced programs that do almost the same things as most of their software? I know GoeMagics bought Sensable, but can they make something out of it?

If I were a big acquiring lab, it might be worth my while to add the Geomagic line to my repertoire. The addition of Sensable has proven to be a winning one for Geomagic.

sachin kakade

sachin kakade

Reaction score
FREE anatomical teeth stl libraries?????????????????????

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Choose the one you prefer, it's free, just click on the correct tooth and may be win it ! Laugh

A french game ….. :D

Capture01-MOTION.gif

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i've posted before about how to make your own, using a waxup and ScanItLibrary