Teeth in an hour ?

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
i find LU to be great on implant cases. Although I have been hearing of bond issues from other labs' accounts. thankfully we haven't run into that.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have researched about the bonding issues and I am convinced it is user error not the material.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I have researched about the bonding issues and I am convinced it is user error not the material.
yep, I've been reading and interweb surfing (how I found RKMs nabbed picture) about it and it sounds like if you use 3m recommended cements and use them step per step it's great stuff. Still worries me that by offering it to dentists they will get the itch to just go by a chairside mill and bag us techs. Which makes me think that is these cad/cam material providers end goal...get the techs to push the product and then have docs make them on their own or else get an ios and send directly to manufacturer.
i love the idea of using this and enamic though.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
yep, I've been reading and interweb surfing (how I found RKMs nabbed picture) about it and it sounds like if you use 3m recommended cements and use them step per step it's great stuff. Still worries me that by offering it to dentists they will get the itch to just go by a chairside mill and bag us techs. Which makes me think that is these cad/cam material providers end goal...get the techs to push the product and then have docs make them on their own or else get an ios and send directly to manufacturer.
i love the idea of using this and enamic though.

You can't stop progress and I'm sure that will happen with some drs,
but you can't blame 3M for providing a product that may allow the closet cerecers to blow the dust off their robots.

You get it Riley, so if you become a LU guru , there will be many more that would prefer you to be their technician.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
if the doctor has the time to mill and design his own ****...and troubleshoot - then fine...it's happened to some of our large accounts...but they always come back - because our service is what speaks for us.

We have had friends of other labs who were able to verify in person a doctor use 3M cemnt and still had debonding...very strange.

Top Bottom