Smile Line Smile Lite & Smile Capture for iPhone

C

crdl

Reaction score
I have it and love it!! It's not a digital DSLR but the photos taken with it are really good. I've had the smile lite since it came out, and recently added the smile capture. The app is simple to use and effective. The filter really does allow you to see the internal aspects of the tooth!

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Do you mind sharing the cost of each?
Thinking about getting both.

C

crdl

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't remember off hand. It should be on their website. It's not cheap, but for me, it's been worth it!

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
I have it and love it!! It's not a digital DSLR but the photos taken with it are really good. I've had the smile lite since it came out, and recently added the smile capture. The app is simple to use and effective. The filter really does allow you to see the internal aspects of the tooth!

Could you post some photos?

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
ytu5a9u6.jpg
adu6u3ej.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
If you are in Canada, Neil Lindberg from Nordenta carries it. He just showed it off at Technorama, pretty impressive. I think it is around 550, but don't quote me on that

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
Neil sells the Smile Lite for 330
Smile Capture 250

AltreX

AltreX

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure but I think this is "polar eyes" by Emulation. Smile line edition of it is a "entry level" solution for guys who are not willing to invest a lot in photo camera.
check this out http://www.styleitaliano.org

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
I use this and i think is too much, and i take a photo the background lights is mirroring on the picture. The box is unnecessary becasue this box is fixed iphone focus and u can search when the picture is sharp.