SLM from Bego is discontinued in the U.S.A.

Douglas

Douglas

Reaction score
The last day Bego will accept cases for SLM is April 27, 2017. I'm just wanting to know what other companies everyone is using, and your "pros/cons" with them. We're trying Argen- had a couple of opaque bonding issues.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
The last day Bego will accept cases for SLM is April 27, 2017. I'm just wanting to know what other companies everyone is using, and your "pros/cons" with them. We're trying Argen- had a couple of opaque bonding issues.
Did they say, or do you know why?

doug

doug

Reaction score
Argen. They do a very nice job and have many options for alloys.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
I know some people were doing second structure for their implant bar with BEGO, if you want a solution give me a call.

Douglas

Douglas

Reaction score
Did they say, or do you know why?
The letter we recieved states the decision is based on the high cost of production and the increased pricing pressure, as well as a reduced demand for this particular offering.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
The letter we recieved states the decision is based on the high cost of production and the increased pricing pressure, as well as a reduced demand for this particular offering.
Thanks!

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I'm not an SLM fan. I used Bego for DPM but switched to Argen when they dropped that a year ago or so. I have used both DPM and SLM from Argen and I personally prefer DPM. Besides, I get my case back in less than 48 hours.

Douglas

Douglas

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Top Bottom