Sirona Omnicam

Alistar

Alistar

Reaction score
About Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.

Sirona, the dental technology leader, has served dealers and dentists worldwide for more than 130 years. Sirona develops, manufactures and markets a complete line of dental products, including CAD/CAM restoration systems (CEREC),digital intra-oral, panoramic and 3D imaging systems, dental treatment centers and handpieces. Visit Sirona – leading producer of dental products and technology for dental practices and laboratories | Sirona Dental for more information about Sirona and its products.

First Sirona doc ...apparently 130 years ago.

amedia.boreme.com_post_media_2012_dentist_with_rock_and_chisel.jpg
amedia.boreme.com_post_media_2012_dentist_with_rock_and_chisel.jpg

loveablesmile

loveablesmile

Reaction score
Most expensive crap that will only make dentists believe they are a better dentists. Hey, don't blame us for spending $55k for a new Cerec AC, plus $40k for the upgrade to Omnicam, only to find out your optical impressions still look like junk. Hey, give me the $$$ and I'll take the impressions for free.

Docs I talked to are mad because, they need to spend so much money to upgrade. Sorry, this buggy system ain't going to make you better IMO.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Most expensive crap that will only make dentists believe they are a better dentists. Hey, don't blame us for spending $55k for a new Cerec AC, plus $40k for the upgrade to Omnicam, only to find out your optical impressions still look like junk. Hey, give me the $$$ and I'll take the impressions for free.

Docs I talked to are mad because, they need to spend so much money to upgrade. Sorry, this buggy system ain't going to make you better IMO.
haha.. i love it.. YES!

P

paulg100

Reaction score
and they still dont spec any accuracy data in writing.

Its got pretty colour images though :hand:

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
Well, the powerless scanning is a good thing for the docs, Im sure that alone will drive many upgrades. I just don't understand how they have been able to still sell that antiquated POS mill! what an overpriced dinosaur! Oh well, ignorance is bliss.

Top Bottom