SHOW YOUR FULL A.........rch Zi

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
There is a closed group Bio HPP (Bredent) in Facebook!

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
As we know it is used in implant healing caps and implant temporary abutment. I did prep some temporary abutments lately for cad/cam implant supported temps. It is a strong material.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Ok Guys, theres been great feed back, and valuable insights. But, please lets stay on topic. If you haven't done any Full Arch ZI no biggie, please stay. For those who have, please share your experiences. Lets make it thread we can share and learn. Not chasing anyone away, its great to know about PEEK, PEKK, PAEK etc , but this is not that thread. Maybe we can start a separate thread for that. I know there's a host of problems associated with these type of restorations. Al is right very time consuming and loss of profits, but since I'm not on the single FCZ bandwagon, so since I have a "little" experience with implants its a niche market for me, just like Charles stated (thanks Charles, promise no more late night bootie calls, "accidently pocket dialed him....LOL) So lets share our experiences and we'll all gain from it.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
All of you are correct it is a difficult job full zirc restos and yes stay on thread for those who can do it or want to try. Ive been hearing the same it wont work or it will break crap for years ,my business is based on theses kind of jobs and has been for 9 or more years now. if you are going to do it train fully before you start, get on a plane and fly to Italy [bruneck] if you have to.If you feel its to risky leave it to the trained and qualified to do the job properly. prettau bridges breaking on benches in furnaces and in the mouth are all due to bad work through ignorance of how to do these cases either by the dentist or the techo. Im fine doing a few of these restos a week I don't have to deal with some overseas lab undercutting me , even the tightest of dentist knows you need someone with experience for this kind of job lets face it this is the only kind of work we have on a regular basis overseas labs have taken the easy stuff .all we do is complain and make excuses about how hard things are its time to suck it up train up and stop cutting corners which make these cases fail. And stop ranting and going off thread just like I did.

AGV

AGV

Reaction score

OK. This case was one year ago, then i began to medicate with diazepan. Our job would be marvelous if we had marvelous bites, registers,...Otherwise is a nightmare. Facial layered. Pt loved it, Dr love it, and my fees were 1900 E (2400$)

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
AGV, Nice looking case. You mentioned layering the facial, I think that you get the best esthetics that way. The last picture does not show the facial access holes like those in the zr framework, is that another case?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
It is cement retained dmonwaxa . The access holes can be seen at the PMMA prototype , but not at the zirconia bridge as it is cement retained .

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Oh! ok that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. I usually design the PMMA and the Zr the same. It would be interesting to know the reason for the change in the design.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I can guess the reason is the facial screw channels .

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
35mm thick piece of Zorkoni...

Changed design half way through.

Only One Ti interface up front, then Two baby-bars in posterior region...

All Titanium will be cemented to Zr before delivering to customer.

Bridge was balanced on the central chunk of Zr (shaped like a triangle) and everything was up in the air during sintering, except for the central triangle which was resting on a smooth plate of Alumina in the furnace.

Added a connector to posterior to help for proper dimensional-shrinkage, and was cut-off afterwards of course.

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If that guy goes swimming hes gonna sink like a rock. Cool design.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Scotty, do you know how much the verticle was opened?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno?

Of course could be better ceramics done on the ginviga.
More of actual porcelain thicknes. Not thick enough. Looks opaque to me in pics.
This looks different in person, and next to teeth in a mouth. (We tried, to see)
Looks different here on my monitor?
Anyway, I'll post them up because I too lazy now to try again with camera and lighting.

The Single Interface is a Hiossen part, and we tried Three times to anodize it.
Cleaned, re-polished.....etc. Never took-on too much color. Just got Darker shades of Silver.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I think we will strip a little off the gingiva "Stain", and then add thicker layer of better Gingival Porc., and more transparent this time? (I hope?)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The teeth and the form of them look natural, but the gingiva definitely looks splotchy. Are the Ti frames cemented in?

I

ize coping

Reaction score
Not to shabby. Looks a little bit to fat when you look from the top ridgelap
More in the lingual side.

I

ize coping

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, its a ridculus design, novel in concept outsude the box I like.

Top Bottom